Three Love Island best bits episodes are airing on ITV2, starting tomorrow!

This is the summer we all deserve

New episodes of Love Island might look a million miles away right now, after the new season was cancelled. But there are three Love Island specials on the way, which include some of the most iconic moments from all series – ever!

The three, one-off episodes will air on ITV2 tomorrow (15th), Thursday (16th) and Friday (17th). And get ready for it, they’re titled: Love Island: All the Dramz, Love Island: All the Feels and Love Island: All the Lols. Plus, Iain Stirling will be guiding us through with his voiceover.

Love Island, specials, best bits, new, episodes, ITV2, release date, this week, All the Dramz, All the Feels

via ITV

All the Dramz will revisit some of the show’s most chaotic and dramatic moments ever. The episode will include everything from Kady kicking off at Scott after his date with Tina in series two, to Wes letting Laura know he potentially “could be happier” in series three. And never forget when Tom in series five said “let’s see if she’s all mouth” about Maura.

All the Feels will be a flashback to some of the most romantic and soppy moments in the villa. Think all the gushy times people were asked to make it official, to some of the tear-jerking declarations of love. There will also be a part of the show where we’ll get to find out what happened next to some of the show’s most loved up couples – from the start of something beautiful to nothing but a holiday romance.

Love Island, specials, best bits, new, episodes, ITV2, release date, this week, All the Lols

via ITV

All the Lols is exactly what you would expect – a look back at some of the funniest Love Island moments ever. It promises everything from Demi hitting the deck in season six, to Chris and Kem becoming amateur rappers in season three. There will also be some of the best bits from hilarious challenges, such as the babies challenge, the heart race challenge and some of the best one-liners said in the Beach Hut.

This is what our summers have been crying out for.

Each of the Love Island specials will be an hour long, airing on ITV2 at 9pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week. For all the latest Love Island news, gossip and memes – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.