gilmore girls boyfriend quiz

Quiz: Which of Rory Gilmore’s boyfriends would you end up with?

Kinda want them all, kinda want none of them

Gilmore Girls is primarily about Rory and Lorelai but there’s no denying Rory’s boyfriends are a major part of the show. And usually impact the mother and daughter relationship. The amount of fights about whether Jess or Logan were good enough for Rory was like a third of the show.

And it’s not just Lorelai who has strong opinions about Rory’s boyfriends. Most Gilmore Girls fans are either Team Dean, Team Jess or Team Logan.The endless debates of their plus points vs their very bad parts could literally go on very ever.

But even if you’re firmly in one camp for who Rory should end up with, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’d want to end up with that guy.

We’ve designed a highly accurate quiz to see which of the boys you’d ended up with. Are you going to be spending your days in New York in hipster cafes with Jess? Are you more about the simple life with the white wicker fence? In that case you’re best suited with Dean. Or perhaps you want a boujee lifestyle and you’ll be living it up with Logan.

Either way it’s very important you take this quiz to see which of Rory Gilmore’s boyfriends you’d end up with:

Gilmore Girls is available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.