What are the cast of Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle up to now?

Rhonda and Matthew both have new partners!

Too Hot To Handle only came out in April and yet so much drama has happened in the last few months, it’s very important we check in on the cast members and see where they are now.

Lockdown obviously put a stop to most of their post Too Hot To Handle influencer plans, but a lot of them are still doing very well. Francesca has got a line with In The Style, many of them have got over a million followers on Instagram and there’s even rumours of more reality show appearances from Harry and Chloe.

Work aside, the personal drama is still kicking off outside Lana’s villa. Francesca and Harry broke up and Kelz accused David of using him as a poster boy for Black Lives Matter. And if that wasn’t enough, Rhonda and Matthew are both in relationships.

This is what the Too Hot To Handle cast are up to now:

Francesca Farago

via Instagram @francescafarago

Since Too Hot To Handle Francesca is definitely the most known out of the cast. Fran and Harry announced they were still together, although they did have a break of a few months. They got matching tattoos, Harry proposed with a fake ring – it was all very cute. And then Harry dumped Francesca in June.

Francesca announced the news in a YouTube video and seemed really heartbroken. But she’s killing it work wise. She released a collection with InTheStyle, done loads of sponsored posts and her vegan swimwear range has launched.

Randomly Fran went to Dallas and hung out with Damian from Love Is Blind and Dillon Passage from Tiger King. What an odd Netflix crossover.

Harry Jowsey

via Instagram @harryjowsey

After Too Hot To Handle, Harry ended things with Francesca for the second time and claimed nothing had happened, he just “fell out of love with her”. Aside from breaking all our hearts Harry has been doing a series of “advice sessions” called the Love Doctor on his Insta stories.

Harry now has a partnership with Fashion Nova and is doing a lot of sponsored posts for BoohooMAN. There was also a rumour at one point that Harry could be the next Australian Bachelor.

Haley Cureton

via Instagram @haley.cure

The savage queen from Too Hot To Handle has been doing a lot of sponsored for Fashion Nova during lockdown. Haley is still studying at North Florida University.

And the great news is she’s still mates with Francesca. She accused Harry of dating Francesca for clout, in an interview she said: “I think Harry was with Francesca for publicity 100 percent.

“Everything he does in life is to benefit himself, I don’t know if I ever saw it working.”

Kelz

via Instagram @kelechidyke

The accountant has had some drama going on since Too Hot To Handle came out. During the Black Lives Matter protests, Kelz accused his cast mate David for using him as a poster boy during the protests.

David had posted a picture of them together on Instagram and wrote a caption expressing support for BLM. Kelz asked him to take it down, but David deleted Kelz’s comment, but did eventually take the photo down.

Aside from that he’s been sharing a lot of resources to help BLM and posting a lot of workout videos on Instagram.

Chloe Veitch

via Instagram @chloeveitchofficial

Chloe looks like she’s loving life right now. She’s got over a million followers on Instagram and is best mates with Nicole and Lydia. Chloe has also become friends with Chloe Ferry from Geordie Shore. And Chloe may reportedly be joining the cast of Celebs Go Dating.

She’s got a Fashion Nova partnership and even released a collection on her own called “Love Yourself Queen.”

David Birtwistle

via Instagram @david.birtwistle

Aside from the drama with Kelz, David announced he and Lydia had split up. He said they’re still friends it just wasn’t a romantic vibe.

He said: “Yeah Lydia and I are really close, to be honest, her and I have got a really nice friendship like as far as a romantic thing it didn’t kind of go in that direction.”

David has been doing a lot of workout videos on Instagram and came under fire for breaking lockdown rules to hang out with Nicole in Clapham Common.

Lydia Clyma

via Instagram @lydiaclyma

The biggest revelation since the show was Lydia is actually a mum to a four-year-old son. She said she didn’t want to talk about him on the show as she was: “Scared that strangers would judge me, and question my abilities.”

Lydia has done a few sponsored posts and been hanging out with Chloe and Nicole.

Sharron Townsend

Once Too Hot To Handle aired Sharron announced he and Rhonda had split up. Apparently there’s no drama between them and it simply wasn’t meant to be.

Sharron celebrated his 27th birthday during lockdown and has been using his Instagram to bring more attention to Black Lives Matter.

Rhonda Paul

via Instagram @imrhondapaul

When Rhonda and Sharron announced they had broken up, Rhonda casually mentioned she had rekindled things with someone and she’s now revealed him on her Instagram.

Rhonda is dating rapper David Pablo and they look pretty loved up. Rhonda has over one million followers on Instagram now and has started sharing the occasional photo of her son, Amari.

She is now a Fashion Nova partner, god do all the Too Hot To Handle cast have a deal with them?

Matthew Stephen Smith

via Instagram @matthewstephensmith

Matthew, aka Jesus, has a girlfriend!! He’s currently dating the very fit model Akii Lanier, who has one child.

Aside from his new relationship, Matthew is also a Fashion Nova partner. Can this cast not find any other clothing brands to promote? He’s also heavily promoting a new energy drink.

Nicole O’Brien

via Instagram @nicole.ob

After Too Hot To Handle aired, Nicole announced she and Bryce were dating! However two weeks after the announcement they ended things because of the travel restrictions during lockdown.

Aside from dating Bryce, Nicole has been hanging out with Lydia and Chloe and doing ads on Instagram.

Bryce Hirschberg

via Instagram @brycehirshberg

Bryce is yet another Fashion Nova partner and does lots of sponsored posts for the brand. During lockdown he celebrated living on his boat for seven years.

Whilst Nicole has deleted pictures of her and Bryce on her Instagram, Bryce has kept one them together and captioned it “Nicole + Bryce = #Nyce”. Yes really, I’m not joking.

Madison Wyborny

View this post on Instagram

Half her beauty is her brain

A post shared by MADISON🪐WYBORNY (@madisonwyborny) on

Madison is the one of the cast members to make no reference on her Instagram that she was on Too Hot To Handle. However she is deep in the post show drama. Harry said he slept with Madison after he and Francesca broke up the first time.

He said: “One thing led to another and we hooked-up a couple of times but we were never anything more than friends with benefits.”

Francesca doesn’t seem to be too concerned about Madison sleeping with Harry as the girls were seen hanging out at the beach recently with Haley.

Aside from the drama Madison has been busy modelling.

Kori Sampson

via Instagram @korisampson

Ngl, kinda forgot this guy was on the show. He’s removed Too Hot To Handle from his Instagram bio but is a partner for Fashion Nova.

Kori has done sponsored posts for BoohooMAN and donated meals to a hospital in Plymouth during the pandemic.

Too Hot To Handle is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.