Make a Netflix Original and we’ll tell you what kind of person you are to live with

What a sad little life, Jane

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that the world basically ground to halt over the coronavirus pandemic, and for good reason. For many of us, in between fearing for our lives and the health of our loved ones, this was an opportunity to shut ourselves away and binge-watch an unhealthy amount of television.

With Disney+ launching just as the pandemic hit Britain, we’ve been spoiled for choice with streaming sites to get our fix of TV. From “Come Dine with Me” to “Countdown” to “Coronation Street” we’ve all been glued to our screens, which has given us all a chance to revisit some of the most iconic moments in TV history.

Netflix has released banger after banger of original content during lockdown, from “Unsolved Mysteries” to “Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga” and beyond. Not every Netflix Original is everyone’s cup of tea, though, so build your perfect Netflix Original and then we’ll tell you what kind of person you are to live with.