These 39 reactions to Netflix’s Unsolved Mysteries prove it really is a rollercoaster

I won’t sleep until these cases are solved

It’s been less than a week since Netflix released its brand new reboot of the classic true crime series Unsolved Mysteries. So far six episodes have been released – and they are all mind-boggling. The reactions to Unsolved Mysteries really do prove that we’ve been taken on an emotional rollercoaster and we are all racking our brains over these cases.

None of us can quite get over how twisted some of the stories are, we all NEED to know where Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès is and I’m just going to come out and say it – I believe in UFOs now as well. It’s been a whirlwind.

These are the best memes and reactions to Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix, so far.

1. Give me MORE

2. Nothing is unsolved with these two on the case

Unsolved Mysteries, Netflix, reactions, memes, Twitter, Reddit

3. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS

4. Hey I have a tip x

5. It was INTENSE

6. Wow ! What !?

7. Yeah I got some ideas !!

8. Help me!!!!

9. Shaking

10. Solved x

11. This is all I was thinking

12. I, and I cannot stress this enough, have to know

13. Tbf, they know everything

14. I believe !!!

15. Ideal

16. IT IS WHAT IT IS

Unsolved Mysteries, Netflix, reactions, memes, Twitter, Patrice, Rob, Carole Baskin, review, series

17. All these THEORIES I cannot REST

18. This got me

19. I’ve been taken for a fool

20. Goosebumps every time

21. Perfect night in to be honest

22. Damn straight

23. Keem ’em coming x

24. I won’t ever stop thinking about this

25. This is stopping me sleep at night

26. I will find out

27. Honestly, that was a lot

28. I want to believe it so badly

29. Mind = blown

30. WHAT SORRY?

31. I DON’T GET IT

32. Reddit works out everything

33. IT YOU

34. I can’t believe it

35. Right?!

36. I will solve them all!!!

37. What did you just say?

38. I’m out x

39. PLEASE

If you have any information about any of the cases in the Unsolved Mysteries series, you can submit it via the Unsolved website. 

The first six episodes of Unsolved Mysteries are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.