Dead To Me has been confirmed by Netflix for a third season!!

It’s also been confirmed the third season will be the last

Dead To Me has (finally) be confirmed to be returning for a third season.

After the second season was released in May, we were expecting it to get instantly renewed, but Netflix has only just confirmed that Jen and Judy will be back for another instalment!!

Netflix tweeted the news saying: “The brilliant Dead To Me has been renewed for a third (and final) season!”

So maybe this means we will finally get some answers about *that* cliffhanger ending. Is Jen okay? Will they find out it was Ben driving the car? Did the police find Steve’s body? IS IT ALL COMING TO AN END?! God, season three has a lot to wrap up on.

The show’s creator, Liz Feldman, said that her and the show’s other creators “definitely have some things in our back pocket, and I have a direction that I’d like to take season three.” She said that the cliffhanger ending was written so there was more to come in another season.

She added: “All of those dangling threads excite me. They obviously give us a lot of potential for stories for season three. But what excites me more than anything, always with the show, is just being able to write more of this complicated, twisty friendship between Jen and Judy. Because at the end of the day, that’s what the show is. It’s a show about these two friends who are inextricably drawn to each other, perhaps for the wrong reasons, but in the end, their friendship just feels right.”

Dead To Me, season three, third, season, series, netflix, confirmed

via Netflix

The release date for the third season of Dead To Me on Netflix has not yet been confirmed, but we will keep you updated. 👀

Dead To Me season two is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.