Floor Is Lava, quiz, personality, test, Netflix, how far, good, contestant, show

How far would you get on Netflix’s Floor Is Lava? Take this quiz to find out

Would you be one of the few who fall in never to be seen again?

Before we start let’s get one thing straight, Floor Is Lava is an absolutely wildly unhinged show and we simply can’t get enough of it. But one thing you can’t help but think as you’re watching is, is this show…easy? Like, I’m sat here on my sofa with snacks in one hand thinking I could nail this much more than half of the contestants. If you too have had this thought, this Floor Is Lava quiz is going to finally give you the answers you need.

Would you nail the course, with you and all of your team members making it across in record time? Or would you all fall in and melt, never to be seen again?

In the quiz below, all you have to do is answer the following questions as though you were a contestant on Floor Is Lava. Then we’ll tell you how successful you would be on the show. Simple.

Take this quiz to see how good you would be on Floor Is Lava:

Floor Is Lava is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.