I’m going to create an environment so toxic with these 20 Sue Sylvester memes

This is the best thing to come out of Glee

Glee is responsible for a lot of awful things in the world. My Schue is a prime example of something the world really could have done without. However the many excellent missives from Coach Sue Sylvester remain the best thing about it. More recently a screenshot of her saying “I’m going to create an environment so toxic” has been doing the rounds on Twitter and it’s unlocked untold creativity from the meme lords. The quote is actually one of many amazing and slightly dodgy things Sue Sylvester said on the show. Sue Sylvester memes are going to create an environment so toxic right here in this article. Read on for the best ones:

These are all the best Sue Sylvester memes (I’m going to create an environment so toxic)

Strap in petals, this is going to be the best meme roundup you’ve ever read in your insignificant lives:

1. This is probably the best one

2. Always and forever

3. Even post lockdown. Yup

4. I hope I never go a day without Sue Sylvester memes

5. He is self-actualising

6. A galaxy brain meme

7. This is my personal fave, fyi

8. Ah, very timely

9. Get it? Because the viru- wait don’t go

10. Honestly I would trade my soul for Sue Sylvester memes at this point

11. I’ll let it pass

12. Hate men x

13. What poor little summer babies we were

14. My very soul

15. Genesis 1:1 or whatever

All the best memes of Sue Sylvester from Glee saying 'I'm going to create an envoronment so toxic.' Hilarious tweets and variations on the new viral meme.

16. A literal interpretation, but an interpretation nonetheless

17. EEEp

18. Very much here for the literal variants

19. I was running out at this point

20. Today truly is a victory for Sue Sylvester memes