These 33 memes about the Netflix Eurovision movie would definitely get 12 points

I can’t stop playing Jaja Ding Dong, and I don’t want to

In the past week, a lot of us have stopped everything, put Jaja Ding Dong on repeat and soaked up every second of Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga. The Netflix Eurovision movie is a lot, and the memes about it truly are a thing of beauty.

None of us will ever be over the sing-along scene, we can’t believe how much of a bop every song is and I’m telling my grandkids Fire Saga won Eurovision 2020 and nobody can stop me.

Here are the best memes about Netflix movie, Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga. Enjoy.

1. Most accurate part of the whole thing

Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga, Fire Saga, Eurovision, film, movie, Netflix, memes, meme, reaction, review

2. Lars and Sigrit know

3. RUSSIA. DESERVED. MORE.

4. It’s just the hard truth

5. OBSESSED

6. Big yikes from them

7. And he damn deserved it

8. Honestly, a cultural reset

9. Alexander went there

10. It’s sad, because it’s true

11. Jaja Ding Dong! Jaja Ding Dong!

12. I will never recover

13. Lars knows

2020 is quite shit

Lars knows

Posted by The Holy Church of Netflix on Tuesday, 30 June 2020

14. I love him???

15. Yet still worthwhile x

16. Loves it x

17. I mean…true

18. SCREAMING

19. Where can I get one pls?

20. No lie

21. Sorry NOT SORRY

22. No, no he has not

23. Feels

24. A goddess

25. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?

26. Poetry x

27. Can we just take a moment

28. A thing of beauty

29. This is his only role now

30. It’s what it DESERVES

31. I will never be the same again

32. INJECT IT

33. The sad, honest truth

Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.