Coleen Rooney, Rebekah Vardy, Netflix, series, and, court, case, drama, true, crime

Netflix is reportedly making the Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy saga into a series

This is what the world NEEDS

I hope you’re prepared for a drama, because Netflix is reportedly making the entire Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy saga into a true crime series.

Everyone remembers where they were on that fateful day in October last year when Coleen Rooney uttered those words: “It’s……… Rebekah Vardy’s account.” But now, it’s being said we are going to be able to relive the drama over again in a series about the case, after it was announced last week that Rebekah Vardy is filing a £1million lawsuit against Coleen for her claims. 

Replying to a tweet about the news of the lawsuit, someone said “@NetflixUK get ready! Can’t wait to watch this.” And Netflix replied with the “👀” emoji. Everyone has gone into meltdown and interpreted this as Netflix saying it will be there and watching, ready to make a series after.

According to The Daily Star: “Netflix is set to make an OJ trial-style mini-series about Rebekah Vardy’s Wagatha Christie legal battle with Coleen Rooney. TV channel chiefs have admitted they will be watching the saga play out in the High Court.”

Back in October last year, Coleen Rooney said in a wild tweet that stories about her were being sold to The Sun newspaper. But WAGatha Christie, Coleen Rooney, was one step ahead of the game and said she had suspicions about who it was selling the stories about her. So she blocked every account on her private Instagram from viewing her stories apart from one account, and began posting fake stories to see if they would get picked up – which they were. The one account that was still able to see everything? It’s………. Rebekah Vardy’s account.

Rebekah obviously denied this being the case whatsoever, and there were rumours about secret apologies, wild phone calls and articles being taken down. At the time, Netflix even said it was going to “have to make a documentary”.

Netflix, do your thing!!

Netflix has not confirmed the series in so many words, but everyone is convinced. Watch this space. 👀

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.