365 Days is getting absolutely torn to shreds on Rotten Tomatoes

Reviews call it ‘thoroughly terrible’ and ‘trash’

Right now, film 365 Days (dni) is number one on Netflix. There’s no hiding that the movie is basically just a sex-fest and has very little plot – it’s thin, to say the least. But the reviews 365 Days has been getting on Rotten Tomatoes are absolutely savage.

The audience score for the film is currently just 29 per cent and the critic reviews rate it… literally 0. This makes 365 Days one of the lowest scoring things on Rotten Tomatoes at the moment. Yikes.

365 Days, 365 DNI, Netflix, film, movie, Rotten Tomatoes, reviews, ranking, score, critic, audience, Twitter

via Netflix

Every single critic who has rated 365 Days on Rotten Tomatoes has rated it “rotten” instead of “fresh” and with audience reviews it averages at just 1.9 stars.

One of the top critic reviews calls it “thoroughly terrible” and “unequivocally not-good”. Another calls it “terribly problematic” and “hell-bent on neutralising and celebrating the abusive relationship that it needs to be called out.” A third critic simply says “a porn movie is more honest than this trash.” I mean, true.

Twitter seems to agree, also saying that the film has no plot and is “basically just a porno”. One tweet literally just says: “Who agrees with me 365 Days was…” and attaches a picture of a trash can. That’s that then.

via Netflix

I mean it’s no surprise the reviews are as savage as they are. There are countless reasons why 365 Days is one of the worst things to ever be put on Netflix. Let’s start with the fact there is little to no plot, Massimo’s main personality trait is being a literal kidnapper and what about *that* ending?! Oh, and don’t even get me started on Massimo saying “are you lost baby girl?” every few minutes. Enough.

365 Days is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.