Quiz: Which Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging character are you?

Pls not Jas

Can we thank the gods for finally getting Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging on Netflix? Finally our lives can be filled with angry cats, pencil case boob tests and Wotsit legs – oh to be 14 again.

The four girls in Georgia’s ace gang are a classic example of most teenage girl groups. There’s the mum of the group, the baby, the joker and the girl who ditches her mates for her boyfriend. Yes I’m talking about Jas. We all easily relate to one of the girls. We all wanted to be as grown up as Rosie with a Swedish boyfriend when in reality we were mainly sat at home like Ellen, wondering if we were losers for not having a boyfriend. The answer is of course no – you don’t need a boyfriend to be cool.

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging wouldn’t be complete without the sex god Robbie, Slaggy Lindsay and Dave “The Laugh” – their personalities are equally just as important. Some people are just as immature and funny as Dave and others fit Robbie’s “deep, musician” vibe.

Take this quiz to find out which Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging character you truly are:

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.