Molly-Mae’s dog has sadly died just six days after she got him

She made the announcement on Instagram this morning

Molly-Mae and Tommy’s dog, Mr. Chai, has sadly passed away, Molly revealed in a statement on Instagram this morning.

On her story, Molly-Mae wrote that Mr. Chai had been ill the past few days and has tragically died.

Molly shared how much she and Tommy loved Mr. Chai and they are waiting to find out more information about why he died from their vets. Molly-Mae also commented how she knows there are bigger issues happening in the world and just wanted to express her sadness on her dog’s passing.

molly-mae dog

via Instagram @mollymaehague

She said: “Tommy and I are utterly heartbroken and shocked to even be writing this.

“Our beautiful new puppy Mr. Chai was taken ill in the last few days and tragically has passed away. 

“Chai became our whole world in the short time we had him and we couldn’t have taken any better care of him. We loved him so much and he brought us more happiness than we can describe.

“We are really hoping that we can get some clearer answers in the coming days whilst we wait for details and more information fro the veterinary experts. 

“Myself and Tommy are completely in shock and truly devastated. In a world currently full of tragedy and pass, we understand there are far far greater issues than this, we just need to share this information in order to start the process of trying to accept and overcome this awful situation.

“We are asking for some time and respect so that we can come to terms with immense sadness and loss of our beautiful puppy.”

Molly-mae dog

via Instagram @mollymaehague

Molly also shared a video of her playing with her dog and captioned it “Sleep tight baby Chai”. Tommy had bought Molly-Mae the dog for her 21st birthday and the couple were called out for allegedly getting Mr Chai from Russia.

Molly-Mae eventually met her puppy for the first time last Tuesday. She had set up an Instagram account for Mr. Chai and frequently tagged an account called “Tiffany Puppies” which said they were a licensed breeder in Cheshire and were also the best breeders in Russia.