These are all the celebrity clients The Oppenheim Group on Selling Sunset has worked with

Including French Montana, Meryl Streep and Chloë Moretz

If you put aside the drama on the show, the next biggest thing Selling Sunset is all about are the incredible houses they sell. The Oppenheim Group, which the show focuses around, deals with some of the most impressive and expensive houses in LA – so it’s no surprise the realtors of Selling Sunset have had a fair few celebrity clients in their time.

From international pop stars to global actors – a lot of them are living in fancy houses in the Hollywood Hills. They’re the sort of people who wouldn’t bat an eyelid at some of the multi-million dollar listings we see on the show.

As they say on Selling Sunset, a lot of the celebrity clients who are helped out by The Oppenheim Group sign non-disclosure agreements so that their personal information can’t be shared. However, a few are publicly known – and here they are.

French Montana

via Netflix

The main celeb name drop in season four of Selling Sunset is French Montana – who enlists Mary to sell his huge mansion, which is fit with its own recording studio. The rapper quite savagely asked Mary why she thinks she’s qualified to sell his home, in a FaceTime call shown on the show but, she clearly was qualified, because she later reveals the home has sold.

via Netflix

via Netflix

The house, in Calabasas, has six bedrooms and six bathrooms and also has a gorgeous patio in the centre of the house near to its wine cellar. It’s located within the gated community of Hidden Hills, providing residents with maximum privacy, meaning it’s a popular area for celebrities.

via Netflix

He sold the house, with The Oppenheim Group, for $5million.

Nicole Scherzinger

The Oppenheim Group, Selling Sunset, celebrity, clients, represent, work, sell, buy, houses, Nicole Sherzinger

via Instagram @nicolescherzinger

In 2016, Jason Oppenheim was the listing agent selling a $3.7million Hollywood Hills “bachelorette pad” to Nicole Scherzinger. TMZ described the house as having some of the best views in L.A.

The home has four bedrooms and is 4,200 square foot, across four floors. It boasts its own wine and cigar cellar and home theatre. It also has an outdoor spa which overlooks views from downtown L.A. to the blue Pacific. Not too shabby.

Simu Liu

via Netflix

In the fourth season of Selling Sunset, we see Simu Liu enlist Chrishell as the agent to help him buy a new home, following a huge year with his Marvel success. The pair teamed up because of Twitter, when Chrishell first saw he was a fan of the show and then that he was looking for a place – so reached out.

Dakota Johnson

Jason Oppenheim sold Dakota Johnson her stunning mid-century modern house four years ago. She’s since been on the cover of Architectural Digest Magazine pictured outside it.

She told the magazine: “I was immediately drawn to how it was clean but also cosy. I thought, I’ll never want to sell this place.” Here’s a full house tour, and wow.

Alesso

Also in season four, new real estate agent Emma says she is currently working with DJ Alesso on selling his home. In May this year it was reported he was asking for $6.495million for his Studio City home. His six bedroom, eight bathroom home has increased in value by around $670k since he bought it.

via The Oppenheim Group

via The Oppenheim Group

A report from when the house was put on the market says Jason Oppenheim held the listing with fellow Oppenheim Group agent Peter Cornell – who just happens to be the ex both Christine and Emma share who all the season four drama was about.

Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen bought what was called “the best house in L.A” for $40 million. Yes, FOURTY. MILLION.

On The Oppenheim Group website it says: “We visited the house – designed in 1949 by architect A. Quincy Jones, interior designer Billy Haines, and landscape architect Garrett Eckbo – back in October just after it had been thoroughly brought up to date by designer Stephen Stone.

“It sits on two and a quarter acres on one of the most coveted streets in coveted Holmby Hills, right next door to the Playboy Mansion (!), and the architecture and its surroundings are truly breathtakingly lovely – altogether we’re comfortable calling it the best estate in Los Angeles.”

According to RedFin, a real estate listings site: “This 12,488 square foot house sits on a 2.22 acre lot and features nine bedrooms and eight bathrooms. This property was built in 1950 and last sold for $49,500,000.”

Thomas Bryant

via Netflix

NBA player Thomas Bryant is shown in season four as working with Chrishell to sell the house he currently lives in and buy a new one. At the time he has living in a family home and wanted a new home which matches his vibe more, and was a bit of a bachelor pad. He sold his house, with five bedrooms and six bathrooms, for $3.7million – bagging over $100k in commission for Chrishell.

via Netflix

Sean Rad

Selling Sunset’s Jason and Mary teamed up to list Tinder’s co-founder, Sean Rad’s, Hollywood Hills house. He put in on the market in 2019 for just under $10million.

And you might recognise his pad, because it’s the house where Mary and Romain held their wedding on the show!! The house is completely private, with double gates leading to a motor court big enough for eight cars. It has five bedrooms and six bathrooms and has a grand staircase, chef’s kitchen and maid’s quarters. Mary managed to sell the property on her wedding day for $9.15million, bagging $243,750 in commission.

via The Oppenheim Group

Rob Zombie

Musician, founder of the band White Zombie and director of the Halloween movie franchise, Rob Zombie, is also one of the many celebrity clients of The Oppenheim Group on Selling Sunset. He worked with the real estate agents to sell his Tudor house in Hancock Park, LA. The property was built in 1924 and has six bedrooms and five bathrooms. The house was listed for $3.95million.

The Oppenheim Group, Selling Sunset, celebrity, clients, represent, work, sell, buy, houses, Rob Zombie

via Redfin

via Redfin

via Redfin

Meryl Streep

In 2013, with the help of The Oppenheim Group, Meryl Streep bought a house in the Hollywood Hills. The house is the Architectural Products’s 1954 Research House, which was originally designed by Honnold & Rex. She and her husband paid $4.5million for it. The house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a pool, of course.

Orlando Bloom

The most well known of The Oppenheim Group’s celebrity clients is Orlando Bloom, who has been mentioned on Selling Sunset. The Oppenheim Group represented Orlando when he bought his house in 2017 for $7million. He’s since renovated the four bedroom property and put it back on the market, again with The Oppenheim Group. He put it on sale at $8,999,000.

The Oppenheim Group, Selling Sunset, celebrity, clients, represent, work, sell, buy, houses, Orlando Bloom

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

The property is described as: “Located on the most sought-after street in Los Angeles, ‘Billionaire’s Row’, this spectacularly crafted contemporary estate offers city and ocean views and exudes quality and refinement. A stunning zero-edge pool, substantial Ipe outdoor decking, bespoke Poliform fixtures and finishes, subtle indoor LED lighting, and lush and tranquil landscaping complete this impressive single story estate. With an open floor plan and floor-to-ceiling glass doors, the home boasts exceptional indoor-outdoor living. Secure and private, this is a unique opportunity for the most discerning owner.”

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

Kris Humphries

The Oppenheim Group, Selling Sunset, celebrity, clients, represent, work, sell, buy, houses, Kris Humphries

via Instagram @krishumphries

In 2017, Jason represented NBA player and Kim Kardashian’s ex husband, Kris Humphries, in the sale of his $8.2million home in Beverly Hills. It sold for $2million more than what he paid in 2015 for the property.

Chloë Moretz

The Oppenheim Group, Selling Sunset, celebrity, clients, represent, work, sell, buy, houses, Chloe Moretz

In 2016, Jason Oppenheim confirmed he had just closed a sale with actress Chloë Moretz. The property is described as “very large” and gated in the Hollywood Hills. He told The Real Deal Magazine: “She has been great. I’ve been working with her and her family, an unbelievably thoughtful and easy-going family. They’ve been very responsive. They are also very sophisticated, which makes my job easier.”

All four seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.