PSA: Someone uploaded all the sex scenes in Normal People to PornHub

The BBC is not impressed

A hero has taken one for the team and put all the Normal People sex scenes onto PornHub. Understandably the show’s creators are not impressed with this latest development in appreciation for the show’s quality sex scenes.

People have been uploading videos of Marianne and Connell’s sex scenes to PornHub, with one video featuring a compilation of the sexiest moments and merging them into a 22 minute video.

One of the executive producers has said they are very disappointed with the way these clips have been used.

Ed Guiney said: “We’re hugely disappointed that excerpts from the series of Normal People have been used in this way. It’s both a violation of copyright and more importantly, it’s deeply disrespectful to the actors involved and to the wider creative team.

“We have taken appropriate steps to require that the content be removed from the platform with immediate effect.”

PornHub has since removed the video and the Vice President of PornHub, Corey Price, says they respect all copyright requests.

He said: “PornHub is fully compliant with the law. We respect all copyright requests and as soon as we become aware of the existence of these types of videos on our site, we have them removed.”

Across all Normal People episodes, there is a total of 41 minutes of sex on screen.