Lewis from The Apprentice is now a sex toy tester

He missed this out from his business plan

Lewis Ellis from last year’s Apprentice is now an official sex toy tester and can in his words “get paid to fuck myself”.

Lewis revealed his exciting new career on Instagram yesterday, he said he’s now a certified tester of Ricky.com sex toys.

He said: “Soooo it’s official I’m now a certified sex toy tester … can’t wait to add this to my resume … they’re hiring more if you guys wanna get paid to go fuck yourselves! @havearicky

He also shared a great picture of him looking confused at a big pink dildo, because what else is going to get you through lockdown?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADDQOzlAgr/

He got a lot of comments underneath the post, including one from Ryan Mark who said: “It’s incredible that my mould is so accurate.”

Lewis said he thinks his new role is fun and will be a good chance for him to use his marketing skills.

He said: “I saw Ricky.com were looking for a few sex toy testers, and I thought to myself why not? It looks like it would be fun, I am not someone who takes themselves too seriously and I’m literally getting paid to fuck myself.

“It’s also a chance for me to utilise my marketing skills, I won’t just be testing the toys, I’ll be providing feedback to help improve their marketing materials, branding, and contributing ideas for new products and enhancements for existing ones.”

Lewis will be trying out a number of products in the coming weeks including the Satisfier Man Wand so he can give himself a hand job. He’ll also be using the Handheld Virtual Blow Job Sex Toy, which does exactly what it sounds like. One of the other products Lewis will be testing is the Original Man Wand Rechargeable Sex Vibrator.

Ricky.com are also looking for other sex toy testers who will receive a £26k salary for having unlimited orgasms. To find out more visit their website.