These are officially the best times to use Tinder, Hinge and Bumble in lockdown

You are guaranteed matches

Is it just me, or is using dating apps in lockdown even harder than it was before? It’s like all rules have been thrown out the window and it’s a fresh slate. How do you talk to people? What do you talk about? Is it normal to be on dating apps all the time?

Reincubate has created data on when men and women are most likely to be spending time on dating apps at the moment, so therefore when you are most likely to be connected with the most active accounts. The data focused on users of Tinder, Hinge and Bumble. So if you’re struggling, here’s the help you so badly need.

Hinge, Bumble, Tinder, swipe, get matches, best, most

The data found that users are most likely to be active on dating apps on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. So these are the best times to swipe to get matches. Saturday is the most popular of the three, with one in three users being most active at this time. 46 per cent of Saturday users were active in the evening, from 8pm onwards. Tuesday is the least popular day to find a match, with just one per cent of users likely to be active then.

Here is the full breakdown of the best times to use dating apps in lockdown – to guarantee yourself the highest chance of getting matches.

Women using dating apps are most active at these times:

Dating apps in lockdown, dating app, lockdown, best time to swipe, swipe, times

Based on when people are most active, the data found that if you want to match with women you should use the apps in the evening, depending on your age range. 18-24 year-old women are most active on Saturdays between 5pm and 7pm. 25-34s are active most on Saturdays too, between 8pm and midnight. 35-44 year-old woman opt to be on the app most on a Friday between 8pm and midnight whereas women aged 45 and over are on the apps mostly between 5pm and 7pm on Sundays.

Men are most active on dating apps at these times:

If you’re looking to match men, 18-24 year-olds are most active between 5pm and 7pm on a Friday. The best time to swipe for 25-34 year-olds is on a Saturday from 5pm to 7pm, whereas 35-44 year-old men are most active later on a Saturday, from 8pm to midnight. The 45s and over are all most active between 5pm and 7pm but on different days. You’ll catch 45-54s on the app most at that time on Sunday, 55-64s on Saturday and over 65s on Friday.