Stay calm, but Netflix has confirmed a Too Hot To Handle reunion episode!

It’s coming THIS! WEEK!

Netflix has just announced that there will be a Too Hot To Handle reunion episode airing this week and to be honest, I don’t think I can handle this news.

On Twitter, Netflix said: “Can you handle this? A Too Hot To Handle reunion episode premieres this Friday and features brand-new joint cast interviews conducted by our beloved narrator, Desiree Burch! Oh, and Harry does this…”

On the account, Netflix has been sharing videos catching up with some of the cast members such as Harry, Francesca, Chloe and Rhonda. It now looks as though we’re going to get to see the full videos and have a catch up with all the lineup.

It’s been over a year since they all headed off for the four-week retreat in Mexico, so there will be a lot to catch up on. We need all the tea about Harry and Francesca breaking up and then getting back together, Rhonda and Sharron breaking up and the shocking revelation that Nicole and Bryce are now seeing each other?!

Too Hot To Handle, reunion, episode, Netflix, release date, confirmed, interviews, cast

via Instagram @harryjowsey

Too Hot To Handle Extra Hot: The Reunion will drop on Netflix on Friday (May 8th) and the host, Desiree Bunch, will have a chat with everyone to see what they’ve all been up to.

If it’s anything like the Love Is Blind reunion, there’s going to be drama. I’m so ready for this.

Too Hot To Handle Extra Hot: The Reunion will be available from May 8th and Too Hot To Handle is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.