This is where the cast of Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle went to university

Imagine having all that beauty AND brains

When you sit back and watch a dating show like Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, it’s hard to remember that the people on it actually live normal lives. They go to school and have jobs and don’t just sit in the sun and be good-looking all day which is crazy, right? Other than a couple who mentioned it on the show, you might be surprised to know that the cast of Too Hot To Handle are brainy too – they’re graduates from universities all over the world.

Yes, they really are beauty and brains – it’s just not fair. Here are all the universities the Too Hot To Handle cast studied at.

Kelz

Too Hot To Handle, cast, Netflix, universities, uni, university, study, course, College, Kelz

According to his LinkedIn profile, Kelz studied at Portsmouth University from 2012 to 2015. He studied International Finance and Trade and graduated with a 2:1. He even states his grade percentage, which was painfully close to a first, at 68 per cent.

Francesca

Francesca graduated from Carleton University in 2015. She posted a photo from her graduation captioned: “Officially a university grad side note: never trust your dad with taking Instagram worthy pics.”

Francesca, Too Hot To Handle, graduation

via Instagram @francescafarago

Bryce

Too Hot To Handle, cast, Netflix, universities, uni, university, study, course, College, Bryce, film

Bryce studied Film Production at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles from 2008 to 2012. He graduated Cum Laude, which in normal terms means he graduated with praise.

Bryce’s “about” section on his LinkedIn profile says: “Award Winning producer/director/writer/actor whose films have been screened in some of the most popular film festivals in the world. He attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA where he studied Film Production. He was awarded the Cosgrove Endowment from LMU’s Film School, recognising an outstanding student who shows exceptional and unique promise for continued creative and academic excellence and achievement.”

Rhonda

Rhonda, graduate, degree

Rhonda studied Sociology at Old Dominion University from 2009 to 2014. On her LinkedIn profile she lists being part of lots of societies and activities. These include over 100 hours of community volunteering, being part of Future Business Leader of America and being on the soccer team for three years.

David

David, degree

Ok, we already knew that David Birtwistle is fairly smart but the guy has TWO degrees? He studied at St Mary’s University between 2008 and 2011 and achieved a 2:2 level Bachelor’s degree in Strength and Conditioning Science. He then thought, you know what I can do better than that, so hopped over to London’s South Bank University between 2013 and 2017 and achieved a First Class honours in Engineering. Smooth.

Haley

Too Hot To Handle, cast, Netflix, universities, uni, university, study, course, College, Haley, sorority

In the show, it is said that Haley is a sorority girl. She went to University of North Florida and is a Geography major. She was part of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority – which aims to raise awareness about breast cancer education. When describing the sorority on Too Hot To Handle, she said: “You have to be fun, you have to be outgoing. You kind of need to have good grades too.”

She’s since said she isn’t associated with the group anymore. She posted on her Instagram story saying: “I’m not even in a sorority anymore, I said so many things in my intro and that’s what they [Netflix] chose to show, I’m thankful for all my friends I made through my sorority but it is not my whole life and never was. I’m not even associated with it anymore and I have so many greater accomplishments in life than being in a sorority, and that’s the TEA.

via Instagram @haley.cure

Sharron

Too Hot To Handle, cast, Netflix, universities, uni, university, study, course, College, Sharron

On the show, Sharron Townsend said he studied Gender Studies. However his LinkedIn profile says he has a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He studied at Franklin and Marshall College from 2012 to 2016.

Too Hot To Handle is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.