Netflix is releasing a documentary about the coronavirus pandemic this weekend

The doc hopes to answer our burning questions

Netflix has announced it is releasing a documentary this weekend which is about the coronavirus pandemic. “Coronavirus, Explained” will be part of the “Explained” series which is a collaboration between Vox and Netflix.

The show will explore how the virus became a pandemic and give new insight into some of the questions arising from the COVID-19 outbreak.

Coronavirus Explained, Netflix, Coronavirus, documentary, explained, series, Vox, COVID-19, release date, about, synopsis, trailer

via Netflix

The show will explore the pandemic from it’s start to how it will end

The show looks to explore how the pandemic started with what experts thought about the virus initially. It will also explore it’s spread, the symptoms and how the pandemic will end. It includes interviews with experts including Microsoft Founder, Bill Gates. Bill Gates also featured in another of the “Explained” series episodes called The Next Pandemic, Explained. People said the episode scarily predicted what has become a reality now.

The new episode, which is being released on Sunday, hopes to answer burning questions such as: Could this have been predicted? How did we get to where are we are now? What do we do next?

The synopsis for the show reads: “In 2020, the world changed. This topical series examines the coronavirus pandemic, the efforts to combat it and ways to manage its mental health toll.”

Watch the trailer for Coronavirus, Explained on Netflix here:

Other documentaries in the “Explained” series have included The Mind, Sex and an entire two season series of other topics.

Coronavirus, Explained will be available on Netflix on April 26th. The rest of the series, Including The Next Pandemic, Explained, is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.