Ladies!! There are five types of orgasms, here’s what they are and how to have them

They all feel different

There has never been a better time to explore our bodies and all the wonderful things it can do.

Orgasms! A perfect place to start. You may think you’re a clit orgasm kinda girl or can only come through penetration – well think again. There’s so much more possibility out there. So much so that you could climax simply from rubbing the back of your knee but you just don’t know it yet.

Here’s a rundown of the five different types of orgasms you can achieve by yourself or with your partner.

Clitoral

First up, the clitoral orgasms of course – a lot of people’s favourite. A clitoral orgasm is achieved by stimulating the clitoris with fingers, palm, tongue or sex toys in a back and forth or circular motion.

How does it feel: These orgasms often feel like they’re happening on the surface of the body, like a tingling along your skin and in your brain.

Vaginal

The vaginal orgasm is often the hardest one to achieve for women. Often fingers and sex toys work better when achieving the vaginal orgasm, compared to a penis. Finding your G-spot also comes in handy with this orgasm – rubbing this rather than using an in-out movement can help to achieve orgasm more easily.

How does it feel: Vaginal orgasms are felt deeper in the body. Often these orgasms can cause the vagina walls to pulse so the person penetrating can usually feel when this orgasm happens.

Anal

Anal orgasms are more common for men because of the prostate, however, women are still very much capable of achieving them. They can happen through anal sex, fingering or simply rubbing around the area. Unless they’re using their tongue, make sure you’ve got lube handy – dry butt play can cause tears and unwanted infection.

How does it feel: Before an anal orgasm, you may feel a sudden and intense need to pee, but the contractions won’t be felt around the genitals. Instead, they’ll be around the anal sphincter.

Erogenous

This orgasm can be created anywhere – nipples, butt, ears, neck, knees, feet, etc. When kissed or played with, these areas can cause a pleasurable reaction and even lead to orgasm. There aren’t many tips on offer for achieving these orgasms as it could be anywhere on your body. It’s one to play around with and test with different body parts and techniques. A perfect lockdown pastime.

How does it feel: They can range in intensity. The best way to find your erogenous area is using a feather and seeing what feels good to tickle.

Combo

Combo orgasms can be achieved by putting more than one thing together – most commonly vaginal and clitoral. However, this also works with all four of the above. Sex toys can be really useful with this, adding an extra hand to get all the right areas.

How does it feel: By combining techniques, especially vagina and G-spot stimulation, with clitoris stimulation it can lead to a more explosive type of orgasm. This can result in convulsing or ejaculation.

Related stories recommended by the writer:

• A guide on how to take excellent nudes when you’ve got small boobs

• How to make a girl squirt

How to finger a girl properly, by disappointed girls