Netflix has just released a trailer and what to expect from Dead To Me season two

GIVE US IT NOW

It’s been exactly a year since Netflix blessed us with the art that was Dead To Me. The dark comedy followed a widow called Jen who was set on finding out who killed her husband. She meets Judy and the pair bond over their mutual grief and become best friends. And now, we have been blessed again with the first look at Dead To Me season two – which is being released next month.

Without any spoilers, the end of season one was shocking. The show simply cannot end there. There are so many questions left after season one and I NEED to know what really happened in the last episode.

Dead To Me, season two, Netflix, details, latest, cast, trailer, synopsis, about, plot, release date

The Netflix synopsis for season two of Dead To Me says: “Jen (Christina Applegate), Judy (Linda Cardellini) and the lies that entwine them are back. Picking up in the aftermath of that bloody backyard reveal, the irrepressible pair once again struggle to keep their secrets buried. With a surprising new visitor in town and Detective Perez (Diana Maria Riva) hot on their heels, Jen and Judy take drastic measures to protect their loved ones and each other — no matter the cost. From Emmy Award-winning creator Liz Feldman, Dead to Me returns for an addictively dark second season, where the stakes are higher, the friendship is deeper and the traumas that bond loom larger than ever before.”

Watch the teaser trailer for Dead To Me season two here:

Netflix announced last week that Dead To Me will return on May 8th.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.