These are the 25 most savage reactions to the Tiger King after show on Netflix
We deserved MORE
Last week, the entire world came to a stand still to process the news that a whole new Tiger King after show episode was coming. We had high hopes of more drama, revelations and shocking confessions in “The Tiger King and I”- which promised brand new interviews from cast members.
Then what actually landed on Netflix was a bunch of Skype interviews (fair, everyone is isolating) with Joel McHale which looked like they were sponsored by AirPods. Yes we learned a few more interesting things and it was enjoyable to catch up with everyone and hear what they thought of the show – but a lot of people are arguing the extra episode was unnecessary and to put it straight, boring.
Even so, Twitter’s reactions and memes from The Tiger King and I are much better content than the show itself. Here are the best. Enjoy.
1. No Carole is the biggest crime of this after show
2. THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WERE PROMISED
3. No, no we are not
4. I demand ANSWERS
5. I mean, the last two things are for sure
6. Get him his own show, that’s something I would watch
8. Erik just does not give a damn
10. Um, Jeff wys??
11. I want more RICK !!
12. I think it might be???
13. TELL THEM
14. If you didn’t already know this, this was probably the most shocking revelation
15. That’s the tea
16. There is no explanation needed
17. Justice for Josh, please
18. Absolutely not
19. I’m not ok with this, not one bit
20. He’s my fav
21. A car crash if you will
22. Netflix why? ? ? ?
23. Yeah, what of it?
24. Brutal !
25. This is true tbf looool
The Tiger King and I after show and all seven episodes of Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.