Rupert Grint Georgia Groome baby: The stars are expecting a baby together! Everything we know about Rupert Grint and Georgia Groome's relationship.

Rupert Grint and Georgia Groome are expecting a baby together!

Ron Weasley and Georgia Nicholson is truly the crossover we never saw coming

Rupert Grint and Georgia Groome, two absolute icons from our childhood, have revealed that they are expecting a baby after nine years of dating.

Well, when I say revealed, they were photographed by some paparazzi doing their once-a-week sanctioned shopping trip and Georgia was seen to be sporting a massive baby bump (who knew paparazzi were still working in this day and age? Are they key workers? I guess so).

A representative for Rupert then told MailOnline: “Rupert Grint and Georgia Groome are excited to announce they are expecting a baby and would please ask for privacy at this time.”

I really don’t need to tell you this, but Rupert Grint, now 30-years-old (how did that happen!) is most famous for playing Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter franchise. Georgia Groome, 28, played the leading lady that caught all our teenage hearts – Georgia Nicholson, in Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3muXqPgSKK/

They have been dating since 2011, and sparked wedding rumours last year when she was spotted wearing a gold band on her finger to the pub – but nothing is confirmed vis a vis marriage. One of the only known relationships Grint has had before Georgia was Kimberley Nixon aka Slaggy Lindsay from Angus Thongs!

Rupert and Georgia have always kept things very low key, with limited photos on social media (Georgia’s Insta is private with only a couple hundred followers). So much so that one of the most Googled phrases for the couple is asking if they’re still together. But now it’s well and truly confirmed that they are, and a baby is on the way too!

If you, like me, want a bit more of an inside scoop on the couple, you should read their relationship timeline or shamelessly follow this Georgia Groome fan account on Insta.