The best memes about Ed Miliband’s return to the shadow cabinet for the Milistans

Surprise, bitch. Bet you thought you saw the last of me

It feels weird to give even a single shit about the state of the Labour party when the actual Prime Minister is in intensive care with coronavirus and no one can remember what day it is, let alone who’s in Kier Starmer’s shadow cabinet. Well even if you don’t know what a shadow cabinet is, you probably know who Ed Miliband is because Ed Miliband memes are some of the best memes in history.

Perhaps Kier knew this, and his appointment of Ed as shadow business secretary has reignited the flames of Milistan armies up and down the land. Rejoice, lads, he’s back.

These are all the best Ed Miliband memes to celebrate his return to our lives

Buckle up, buttercup.

1. Inject this content into my every vein

2. I’m saying hi!

3. Yassss kween

4. Not just chaos – FULLY AUTOMATED CHAOS

5. Here for Eastenders references, especially vintage ones

6. I know right? Crazy

7. We can dream, guys, we can dream

8. I mean… sure

9. You got your wish

10. Me at every interview ever

11. That is in the very nature of chaos, you’ll find

Ed Miliband memes. All the best tweets, memes, and reactions to Ed Miliban's return to the Shadow Cabinet. If you stan Ed Miliband you need these memes.

12. The best of all Ed Miliband memes

12. Heyyyyyyyyyy

13. I’m very here for Ed Miliband memes where he’s reimagined as a sassy diva

14. My body is so so ready

15. One thing at a time, guys

16. Yeesh remember Russell Brand the politician?

17. NO ONE CAN KNOW