These 24 March vs April memes are the most painfully relatable thing this year
It’s been a struggle
We are all too aware that the past few months have been hard. We’ve all been stuck in self-isolation and quarantine and have basically forgotten what life used to be like when we could actually go out and enjoy ourselves. For the past few days people have been sharing memes which painfully accurately illustrate how much our lives have deteriorated from March 1st to April 1st.
We’re all exhausted, a mess and ageing double as quick. It’s sad, but it’s relatable. Here are the best memes comparing the start of the month to the end of it.
1. Every day is pyjama day
2. How do you do hair anymore?
3. My life really has taken a Lacie from Nosedive turn for the worse
4. I was so ripped before this :/
5. IT’S BEEN 84 YEARS
6. Hahahaha help x
7. I have aged a fair bit
8. GET ME OUT OF HERE
9. I’m now nothing but trash x
10. Me at the start of the month vs me at the end of the month
11. I definitely drink too much now
12. Me, existing only via video call
13. I feel this HARD
14. I don’t know how this is so accurate, it just is
15. It’s been rough x
16. I cry a lot x
17. Nobody look at me
18. I’m melting
19. The sad truth
20. I can’t stop EATING
21. I’m not sleeping well ok
22. A downhill spiral
23. What is a life these days???
24. I never thought I would relate to Joe Exotic this much
For more memes follow @thetab_ on Instagram.