Which member of BoJo’s official emergency coronavirus government team are you?

Tag yourself I’m Deputy Chief Medical Officer Jenny Harries

Everyone in the UK is in the same boat for a lot of things at the moment. We’re all basically living the same lives, with the same mind numbing routines, the same Netflix habits (a round-about way of saying: Tiger King) and the same parents repeating coronavirus facts to us daily when we really just don’t want to know. While our quarantine personas may differ slightly, there is one thing we all have in common: Everyone lives for the daily government coronavirus briefing.

At the start, the government corona briefings felt like such a large scale nationwide event that you simple HAD to tune in. That was when it still had all the main players, too, before most of them succumbed to the Covid, became self isolation-gang and stopped appearing on our screens. But they’re all still in your brain. Boris Johnson appears in your dreams. Rishi Sunak is the man you can picture, but for some reason can never name. The image of Chris Witty is seared into your brain and you see him every time you close your eyes.

But now for the big question: Which one of BoJo’s big Covid-19 taskforce are you? There is literally no other way to find out, because you can guarantee this quiz has not been made by anyone else. So take the one and only quiz below, and meet your fate!