These 41 crazy Tiger King memes prove how much of a rollercoaster it really is

These are equally as wild as the show itself

It can’t be said enough times: Tiger King on Netflix is absolutely crazy. Like, a serious indescribable level of unhinged. The only way to truly sum up how wild it is, is by looking at all of the Tiger King memes – which are hilarious, and everywhere.

None of us can even begin to fathom the amount of weird stories all in one true crime documentary, Carole Baskin has divided the world, Joe Exotic’s music videos are getting us through coronavirus quarantine and we’re all obsessed with the number of plot twists.

Here are all the best Tiger King memes about the Netflix documentary. And seriously, you should probably take a seat for these.

1. Netflix, thank you for this gift

Tiger King, Joe Exotic, memes, meme, reaction, Twitter, funny, Netflix, series, Murder Mayhem and Madness, true crime, documentary,

2. The biggest stereotype of them all!

3. PLEASE

4. Honestly what was with this guy

5. This needs to be brought to everyone’s attention

6. I can hear this tweet

7. I can’t deal

8. W I L D

9. I was unable to breathe at this

10. SHOOK

11. That’s the tea

12. Oh how foolish we all were!

13. Why did this happen???

14. Iconic scenes

15. I’ve said ‘oh my god’ approximately every three minutes

16. Seriously, is this real life????

17. Yikes

18. Such a bop x

19. I’m sorry, what did you just say?

20. Honestly same

Tiger King, Joe Exotic, memes, meme, reaction, Twitter, funny, Netflix, series, Murder Mayhem and Madness, true crime, documentary, eyebrow ring, Joe

21. WE ALL NEED TO KNOW

22. Spot on

23. They are so CATCHY

24. Seriously wtf

25. I would really like to know

26. GROSS

27. A fashion icon

28. No choice but to stan

29. Hahahaha I love this guy

30. If you insist x

31. He just really didn’t care

32. Oh wow erm ok

33. Get her out of there quick

34. SERIOUS

35. Truth

36. Joe Exotic is the ultimate

37. Every time

38. Her again !!

39. It’s great????

40. HERE WE GO

41. Something new to obsess over x

Tiger King, Joe Exotic, memes, meme, reaction, Twitter, funny, Netflix, series, Murder Mayhem and Madness, true crime, documentary, Carole Baskin

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

If you’re obsessed with Tiger King (same) here are even more related stories for you:

Carole Baskin speaks out about Netflix Tiger King documentary and she is livid

The crazy theories about what happened to Tiger King’s Carole Baskin’s husband

Tiger King Joe Exotic was on Louis Theroux and he joked about shooting him too

Untold story of Tiger King’s Mario Tabraue: Ex-drug lord accused of killing his wife

Netflix series Tiger King is ‘absurd’, ‘chaotic’ and the ‘craziest doc ever’

Where is Joe Exotic from Netflix’s docuseries Tiger King now?