These are all the Instagrams of the cast of Netflix’s Dare Me

Yes, they are all as cool as you would expect them to be

Netflix’s latest dark, teen murder drama is Dare Me. There’s toxic friendships, sex and loads of twists and turns. It’s one of those shows where you quickly become obsessed with everyone who is in it. So to save you spending hours scrolling, here are all the Instagrams of the Dare Me cast.

The show contains a load of new actors, who are all cool, fun and young. So it’s no surprise if you want to stalk all of their social media profiles. Well stalk away – you’re welcome.

Colette French – Willa Fitzgerald

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, Colette French, Willa Fitzgerald

via Instagram

If Colette French wasn’t a coach at a school and could have a public Instagram that the kids wouldn’t mock her for, it would probably be pretty similar to Willa Fitzergarld’s, who plays her. Willa’s profile is generally quite wholesome and aesthetically pleasing, with a subtle hint of fun and young – just like Colette dreams of still being.

Willa has 270k followers and her handle is @willafitz.

Beth Cassidy – Marlo Kelly

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, Beth Cassidy, Marlo Kelly

In the show (no spoilers), Beth is a lil bit too wild for comfort. But Marlo Kelly, who plays her, is much more tame in real life. She looks fun and carefree, and even posts photos of her and her arch-enemy half sister foetus Tacy!!

Marlo has 20k followers and her handle is @marlokelly.

Addy Hanlon – Herizen Guardiola

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, Addy Hanlon, Herizen Guardiola

via Instagram

Addy Hanlon is played by Herizen Guardiola. Her Instagram can be summed up in one word: vibe. Thing HUJI pics, loads of selfies, her hanging out with loads of friends and travelling to cool places.

She has 171k followers and her handle is @herizen_fawn.

Matt French – Rob Heaps

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, Matt French, Rob Heaps

via Instagram

Rob Heaps is spicy in Dare Me and he’s spicy on Instagram. 10/10 recommend a follow if you are interested in swooning whenever he posts.

His Instagram handle is @rob.heaps and he has 28k followers.

Sarge Will Mosley – Zach Roerig

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, Sarge Will Mosley, Zach Roerig

via Instagram

Zach Roerig, who plays Sarge Will Mosley, has dedicated his Instagram profile to just pictures of Dare Me recently. If you scroll back far enough there are also pictures of him on wholesome holidays, family pictures and lots of snaps from his past acting projects.

He has 904k followers (I mean, he was in Vampire Diaries) and his handle is @zach_roerig.

Tacy Cassidy – Alison Thornton

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, Tacy Cassidy, Alison Thornton

via Instagram

Shocker! Tacy and Beth are best friends irl!!! Alison Thornton, who plats Tacy, has loads of pictures of them together on Instagram. If you want loads of behind the scenes cheer squad pics, Alison’s profile is the one to stalk.

She has 5,000 followers and her handle is @ali.g.thornton. 

RiRi Curtis – Taveeta Szymanowicz

Dare Me Instagrams, Dare Me, Netflix, cast, Instagram, profile, RiRi Curtis, Taveeta Szymanowicz

via Instagram

Sassy and fun cheerleader RiRi is played by Taveeta Szymanowicz. Taveeta’s Instagram is a great reflection of her character. She’s got loads of pictures on her Instagram of her travelling and with friends and fellow Dare Me cast members. She’s been skydiving and she sings!!

Taveeta has 154k followers and her handle is @taveeta.

Corporal Kurtz – Chris Zylka

Dare Me, Instagram, cast, Corporal Kurtz, Chris Zylka

via Instagram

Corporal Kurtz is a bit odd and mysterious, in a kind of seductive way. Now imagine Corporal Kurtz had an Instagram account. If you visit Chris Zylka’s account, I bet it’s pretty similar to what you just pictured.

Chris has 800 followers and his handle is @chriszylka16.

Dare Me is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.