If you can’t get 8/12 on this coronavirus quiz you should probably self-isolate right now

Wash your hands for 20 seconds before you take this

Well lads this is it, the coronavirus shit has hit the fan. If Boris’s speech last week was anything to go by, we’ll all be self isolating for the next month. I hope you like Google hangouts.

If you’ve been naughty and dared to meet up with a group of mates you’ll have realised two things. The first is that Covid-19 is literally all anyone wants to talk about and the second is that one-upping other people with superior corona knowledge is the only thing anyone can get any pleasure out of. “Did you know coronavirus has screwed over Corona beer? lmaooooo.” Yes, Callum, I did, along with every other business not named Andrex. Well done mate. Now go wash your hands.

In any case, it’s time to put your money where your mouth is. There really is no excuse not to know all there is to know about the pandemic because quite frankly the information is as inescapable as it is useful. If you don’t pass it you should probably just quarantine yourself tbh.

Follow our live updates of how UK universities are dealing with the coronavirus here.