These are all the celebs who have tested positive for coronavirus

And plenty have gone into self-isolation

Celebrities, they’re just like us. Equally terrified and completely susceptible to coronavirus. Basically no one is safe.

The majority of celebrities are merely taking to Instagram to show off their masks when travelling first class and don’t actually have the virus.

But a few celebs have tested positive for the virus, including Tom Hanks!! A small percentage of celebs have also put themselves into isolation for fear of contracting the disease.

Here are all the celebrities who have tested positive for coronavirus:

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson

Tom Hanks and his wife Rita confirmed they had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday 12th March. Tom shared the news with everyone via Instagram where he posted a statement explaining they are in Australia and had both been unwell. He said they were tested for the virus and have both contracted it. Tom also said they will be in isolation and update everyone on their progress.

He said: “Hello, folks. @ritawilson and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

“Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

“We’ll keep the world posted and updated. Take care of yourselves! Hanx!”

Tom and Rita also posted a selfie and told everyone to listen to experts.

via Instagram @tomhanks

Sophie Grégoire Trudeau – The wife of Justin Trudeau

The Canadian Prime Minister’s wife Sophie, has tested positive for coronavirus. Sophie reported symptoms on Wednesday 11th March after attending a speaking event in the UK and was confirmed to have the virus on Thursday 12th March.

Both Sophie and her husband are now in isolation. In a statement she said even though she is feeling uncomfortable, she will soon be back on her feet and said her experience will not be as serious as others in Canada.

She said: “Although I’m experiencing uncomfortable symptoms from the virus, I will be back on my feet soon.

“Being in quarantine at home is nothing compared to other Canadian families who might be going through this and for those facing more serious health concerns.”

NBA player Rudy Gobert

Rudy was tested positive for the virus on Wednesday 11th March. Since his diagnosis, a number of complaints surfaced that Rudy deliberately touched reporter’s tape recorders and his team members and their possessions.

Rudy apologised for his behaviour on Instagram. In a statement he said he had no idea he was infected when he went around touching people.

He said: “The first and most important thing is I would like to publicly apologise to the people that I may have endangered.

“At the time, I had no idea I was even infected. I was careless and make no excuse. I hope my story serves as a warning and causes everyone to take this seriously.”

via Instagram @rudygobert27

Rudy also thanked everyone for their support, following the confirmation he has coronavirus.

NBA player Donovan Mitchell

On Thursday 12th March it was announced that a second NBA player Donovan Mitchell had tested positive for coronavirus.

Last night he posted on Instagram thanking everyone for their messages of support.

Arsenal Head Coach Mikel Arteta

Mikel has been tested positive for coronavirus and now Arsenal have closed their training ground and are giving it a deep clean. Many members of the team have gone into self isolation.

Chelsea player Callum Hudson-Odoi

Chelsea announced Callum has the virus after displaying a number of cold symptoms on Monday 9th March. The club said Callum is doing well and is looking forward to returning soon.

In an Instagram video posted Callum said he had recovered form the virus but was continuing to self isolate.

Juventus player Daniele Rugani

Daniele was tested positive for coronavirus but insists he feels fine.

Health Minister Nadine Dorries

Nadine revealed last week she had tested positive for coronavirus but was recovering and was more concerned with her mother who was staying with her.

Idris Elba

On Twitter last night Idris Elba uploaded a video with his wife saying he had tested positive for the virus. He said he has no symptoms and is feeling ok. Idris is currently in isolation and got his test done after coming into contact with someone who had also tested positive last week.

Idris also said his wife Sabrina is fine.

Kristofer Hivju

Kristofer Hivju aka Tormund from Game of Thrones has announced he has tested positive for the virus. On Instagram last night Kristofer shared the news and said he was doing fine and only had symptoms of a mild cold.

He also shared that he is currently in quarantine with his family and urged everyone to be extremely careful with their hygiene so as to not pass the virus on.

Olga Kurylenko

Olga, who is a former Bond girl, announced on Instagram earlier this week she has tested positive for coronavirus. She said her main symptoms have been fever with a temperature of 39 degrees and fatigue.

She urged everyone to take the disease seriously and said she got her test done in an ambulance with a swap on her throat.

Olga also thanked everyone for their kind words.

Rachel Matthews

Rachel who is in Frozen 2, posted on her Instagram story last night she had been tested positive for coronavirus. She said she was feeling better after having symptoms for a week.

She also shared a daily breakdown of her symptoms, in the hope it would help others.

via Instagram @rachellynnmatthews

A number of celebs don’t have the virus but are self isolating:

Cristiano Ronaldo

After his team mate Daniele Rugani’s diagnosis, Cristiano is currently in isolation in Madeira.

Orlando Bloom

Orlando is heading home to be quarantined. He posted a video on Instagram saying production had been stopped on his Amazon Prime programme and he was heading home to the US before the European travel ban kicks in.

Does this mean Katy Perry will have to self isolate too?

via Instagram @orlandobloom

Perrie Edwards

Perrie shared a video on Instagram over the weekend of her dancing with her boyfriend Alex-Olxade Chamberlin and captioned it “precautionary self isolation can be fun!”

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga announced on her Instagram she was self-isolating and refusing to visit her parents and grandparents for fear of making them sick.

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas

Sophie shared on her Instagram a picture of her and Joe in face masks with the caption “Quarantined AF”.

Special mention to Naomi Campbell

One person who probably won’t get coronavirus is the Queen of clean Naomi Campbell.

Naomi has always been extra vigilant with her hygiene procedures. She shared a YouTube video of her airplane cleaning routine and it is intense.

Since the virus has spread Naomi has taken to wearing a hazmat suit on planes.

via Instagram @naomi

Covid-19 doesn’t stand a chance.

This story is being updated.