‘Our first date ended in a foursome’: Group sex stories that actually happened

One girl had a fifteensome in a shower nbd

In every sad game of “never have I ever” there is one guy trying his hardest to prove he’s having lots of sex. He claims he’s had a threesome, of course, but conveniently it happened in Brazil in a hostel full of beautiful women who just pounced on him. They said they loved his British accent, and they were all really fit and he made them all orgasm.

This man looks like and speaks like Jay from The Inbetweeners. I’m sad to announce there was no threesome. In fact, he’s definitely a virgin.

You deserve some real group sex stories, and we have plenty. In this week’s episode of “Is it in Yet?”, The Tab’s sex podcast we’ve heard from lots of naughty listeners who’ve somehow ended up having spontaneous threesomes, foursomes, and even – yes – a fifteensome.

We hear about how exactly they happened and how good they were. Naturally, it doesn’t all go smoothly, and we hear about some very awkward threesome moments, including performance issues and touching the wrong person. Plus we talk to an expert on what to do if you’re being left out of a threesome.

Follow our Instagram here for more listener sex stories, and to hear new episodes first.

You can listen to the episode now on Apple podcasts and Spotify. Or, you can listen right now in the player below.

In this episode, hosts Grace, Lucy and Bean hear from listeners who’ve dabbled in group sex.

We hear from a guy who was on a first date when they met a fit couple and then went and had a foursome with them.

A girl who went on holiday tells us how her stay at a party hostel turned in a fifteensome in the showers.

The girls also give advice from a threesomes expert (yes, a man who wrote his whole PhD on them) on how to avoid being left in a threesome if you’re lucky enough to find yourself in one.

Join the club

Follow the “Is it in Yet?” Instagram to keep up to date with episode releases, hear the most outrageous stories first and for the 10/10 memes.

Listen to “Is it in yet?” on Apple Podcasts and Spotify now. Make sure you subscribe to hear every episode when they get released.

Who we are

“Is it in Yet?”, a new sex podcast from the girls at The Tab, is the most honest and hilarious sex podcast you’ve probably ever heard. Every week, Grace, Lucy and Dee will be discussing their sex lives, and more importantly yours. In our bedroom with a bottle of Prosecco, obvs.

Expect the best and most outrageous, grim, hot, kinky, sordid, terrifying, weird, gross, explicit sex stories you’ve ever heard and should definitely avoid listening to in public.

The podcast is based on The Tab’s hit sex column “By disappointed girls”, where our readers and contributors talk very openly about their sex lives, and what you should and shouldn’t be doing in bed if you want to have good sex. Their advice has been read over 3 million times already, and includes extremely crucial tips such as: How to eat a girl out, properly.

Recommended stories by this writer:

• Spanking, Watersports and Foot Worship: These are your secret fetishes

• The Tinder poo man and McDonald’s Cumface: First date horror stories that will make you want to stay single

• Scary eyes, tragic openers and confronting a catfish: Dating apps dos and don’ts