Love Is Blind’s Amber and Barnett are planning a second wedding

How do I get on the invite list?!

Amber and Barnett had a whirlwind experience on Love Is Blind. Barnett was caught up in a weird love-square with three women before proposing to Amber, and then Amber had a lot of drama with Jessica. But it seems they’re not quite done – because they’re planning a second wedding.

It’s been over a year since the show was filmed, and in the reunion show we found out Amber and Barnett had stuck it out and were still married. Now Amber has said she wants to do the wedding all over again. She feels she missed out on a lot of wedding traditions, telling People magazine: “I would love to do another wedding. There’s no rush on it. We’re married now, but at some point.”

Amber said she would like a bigger do, where more of her friends and family can attend and celebrate with them. She added: “I want to get to do a bridal shower with my family and my bachelorette trip with people I actually love and who have partied with me before.”

Amber and Barnett, Love Is Blind, Netflix, second, wedding, news

via Netflix

Since Love Is Blind, Amber and Barnett moved closer to the city together and say they are “doing great”. In the reunion show, Amber admitted she had spent some time being financially dependent on Barnett after the show and was working as a cocktail waitress.

It definitely hasn’t been all plain sailing for them though, as the couple said they had felt the strain of their own expectations after the wedding and Amber said at one point she had phoned a divorce lawyer and considered calling the entire thing off.

Now all I want to know is how to get an invite to Amber and Barnett’s wedding 2.0?!

Love Is Blind and the Love Is Blind cast reunion are available to watch on Netflix now.. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.