Curtis and Maura have officially broken up

Omg love is dead!!

Curtis and Maura have officially split up after Maura announced it on her Instagram story last night.

In the post she wrote they tried to make their relationship work but it just wasn’t right. Maura also said there is no bad feeling between them and she wishes Curtis all the best.

She said: “Curtis and I have made the decision to separate. We enjoyed a great experience from our time in the villa and want to thank everyone for supporting our relationship.

“There is no easy way to get through a breakup and no bad feeling on either side. We tried to make it work but it wasn’t meant to be and I wish Curtis nothing but the best for the future.”

via Instagram @maurahiggins

What a classy statement from our Love Island Queen. Curtis has not commented about the breakup.

Maura and Curtis got together during the last few weeks of Love Island last year and were together for seven months.

Maura has also recently been booted off Dancing on Ice, but shared on her Instagram story yesterday she was working on something exciting.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.