Here are 25 more iconic Love Is Blind memes, all about Jessica

She has divided the world

Since Love Is Blind dropped on Netflix we’ve all been divided over one person: Jessica. We can’t get over her baby voice or how she constantly has a glass of wine in her hand. Then there was *that* moment when she went a step further and fed her dog the wine, and how can we forget her straight up refusal to let it go that her and Mark have a 10 year age difference.

But no matter what you think about Jessica, her presence on Love Is Blind is needed. She is the backbone of the show and brings priceless entertainment. We’ve had all the general memes about the show, but she’s the true meme queen, and here are all the best about her.

*Some spoilers ahead*

1. OK JESSICA WE GET IT

Jessica Love Is Blind, Jessica, Jess, memes, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reactions, Twitter, age, gap, Mark

2. OH MY GOD THE DIFFERENCE

3. YIKES

4. My toes are curling

Jessica Love Is Blind, Jessica, Jess, memes, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reactions, Twitter, baby, voice

5. Are u ok hun???

6. Awkward

7. I really will never be over this

Jessica Love Is Blind, Jessica, Jess, memes, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reactions, Twitter, dog, wine, drunk, drinking

8. Watch it. WATCH IT.

9. ENOUGH

Jessica Love Is Blind, Jessica, Jess, memes, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reactions, Twitter, dog, wine

10. Hot. Mess.

Jessica Love Is Blind, Jessica, Jess, memes, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reactions, Twitter, dog, wine, Mark, age

11. The conclusion he DESERVES

12. Seriously though, someone assist this man

Jessica Love Is Blind, Jessica, Jess, memes, Love Is Blind, Netflix, reactions, Twitter

13. You would be SO DRUNK

14. Um what babe

15. No! I didn’t hear!

16. Hello? Yes, I am concerned

17. Her attitude!! I hate it!! But I love it!!

18. Wow, yes

19. Pls

20. And that’s the tea

21. Lmao truth

22. I love it x

23. I’ve had ENOUGH of the baby voice ok

24. I am honestly confused

25. In summary:

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.