Inside all the actual locations used in Netflix’s Love Is Blind

You can live in the apartments!

I think we can all agree the pods in Love Is Blind look incredibly futuristic and have left us wondering, where the hell are they?

Is it a nicely designed set? Is it some boujee house that just happens to have 30 individual pods? Probably not. We’ve done some research into where the pods and other filming locations are in Love Is Blind.

The entire show was filmed in Atlanta, apart from the trip to Mexico, obviously. The majority of the contestants were from Atlanta, giving them an actual chance at making the relationship work after the show ended.

These are the exact filming locations from Love Is Blind and how you can visit them:

The pods and house

The pods were a custom made set on a studio lot in Pinewood Studios in Atlanta. The studios are set across 7000 acres and have loads of added fun features – there’s a full on putting green for people to use when not filming.

According to Kenny, one half of very wholesome couple Kenny and Kelly, the contestants slept in very basic beds in trailers on the lot when they weren’t filming.

Although, sometimes contestants fell asleep in the pods because they wanted to be close to their partners. My heart.

The Mexico resort

The contestants stayed in the Grand Velas Resort in Playa Del Carmen. The hotel has eight restaurants, a spa, a beach, a pool and plenty of excursions to jungles and underwater caves. Not jealous of the Love Is Blind cast at all.

You can also get married at this resort. Just a question for the Love Is Blind producers, why not stay here for the full 30 days and just set the weddings there?

The apartments

The apartment complex where the couples are properly tested in their relationships is an actual place you can live. The Spectrum on Spring apartments have just opened, which means the Love Is Blind contestants were living there completely alone.

The complex has a fitness centre and pool on site. You can also bring your pets there. The complex offers studio, one bed and two bedroom apartments and they are stunning.

I’m off to move to Atlanta.

The bridal shop

All the girls got their wedding dresses from the same shop. Imagine if they picked the same one? Oh the horror.

The bridal shop is CTO Bridal in Atlanta and they also sell prom dresses.

The tux shop

The guys also got their suits from the same shop. They went to Guffey’s of Atlanta which create tailor made suits and can also do wardrobe planning and consultations.

The wedding venues are all the same

Right, I’d be pretty annoyed if I not only had to get my dress from the same shop, but also have my wedding in the same place as all my mates. The weddings took place at Flourish Atlanta, which is an event space.

The venue can hold up to 800 guests, imagine having that many friends?  The space has a massive ballroom which features two bars, a covered open air courtyard and a VIP room.

Flourish will also provide catering and has an in house design team. Prices vary for renting the space, but you could be paying up $40,000 to have the space for an evening. Well at least Netflix has a big budget.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.