The results are in: We reveal the best uni Facebook confessions page of them all

22,000 of you voted and the results are going to send you wild

The guns are quiet and the dust has settled on the great confessions pages war of 2020.

Across the country, 22,000 brave souls laid down their vote in the ultimate fight for supremacy. Brothers found themselves on different sides of the conflict as the Lancsfessions of this world were pitted against the Lancsfessions 2: Electric Boogaloos.

But at the end of it, only one can be crowned the best uni Facebook confessions page of them all.

As the conflict unfolded, two great powers dominated and initial skirmishes gave way to a war of attrition between QUBLove and Concrete Confessions Between UEA Seshions.

Let’s reveal the top five:

1: Concrete Confessions Between UEA Seshions – 6,569 votes, 28.7 per cent

The cream cheeses. The best confessional in the whole country. All other confessions pages live in envy of UEA’s confessions page, but not much else there.

In fairness, this is an excellent post:

2: QUBLove – 4,284 votes, 18.7 per cent

The contest looked to be neck and neck between these two, but UEA managed to use all of their fingers and toes to really pull ahead.

3: Sheffessions – 3,523 votes, 15.4 per cent

A late surge from a page beloved by wearers of denim jackets with the sheepskin in them takes Sheffield’s Sheffessions into fourth page.

4: Durfess – 1,858 votes, 8.1 per cent

Durham got fourth place, but that’s fine because they really didn’t want to be in the top three anyway. Honestly, fine, those places are just too elitist.

5: UoMLove – 1,605 votes, 7 per cent

Coming in at number five is Manchester’s UoMLove. Only 250 votes behind Durfess, they’ll be impressed with their showing.

The results in full: