Mark Wright and Spencer Matthews could be returning to TOWIE and MIC

What iconic moments those would be

Mark Wright and Spencer Matthews – the OGs who, frankly, made TOWIE and MIC what they were – are both potentially heading back to their individual shows.

With both shows heading towards their 10 year anniversaries, Mark is in talks with producers to return for the 10th anniversary as the TOWIE team want the series to go off with a ‘bang’, whilst Spencer has revealed he’d return for the MIC anniversary under very strict conditions.

There are also rumours of a stand alone series with all the original cast members such as Joey Essex and Amy Childs. And can you imagine it? What if they get Lauren back as well? I would be glued to ITVBe.

Let’s face it, they just haven’t been the same since these two guys left. What’s Made In Chelsea without the various cheating allegations thrown at Spencer, or the constant arguing between Lauren and Mark which made TOWIE so dramatic?

via Instagram @wrighty_

Made in Chelsea will celebrate its 10th anniversary next year and Spencer has revealed what it would take to get him back for the show. Apart from the big paycheque (because he’s so in need of money), Spencer would return if it was all the old cast and it was just a one off.

I’m sure Millie, Hugo and Caggie would definitely be up for it. Spencer also said he thinks he would seem totally different now on the show, as he’s left his booze partying days behind him. He said: “My nature has changed so much. My character would be so different, it almost wouldn’t make sense. And I wouldn’t be ending up in a bar, upside down.”

via Instagram @spencermatthews

Spencer would also need Jamie, Hugo and Millie all to be in it as they’re the only ones he currently talks to.

And fair, he would probably seem like a granddad to the likes of Rosi Mai and Tristan, like imagine those conversations. How weird and awkward. Would 100 per cent watch.

Mark is apparently very excited to potentially be heading back to TOWIE and some of the scenes he could be filming would be with his sister Jess. The producers also know getting Mark means it’s more likely to get the likes of Joey Essex and Amy Childs to join.

Everything is still in the process of being discussed through but essentially Mark has said he would be happy going back and what glorious news that is for us. Thank you Mark.