Topshop are selling a new line of eco-friendly jeans and they’re under £30

Adds straight to basket

Topshop jeans are a staple piece of any girl’s wardrobe, if you weren’t 14 and bought a pair of Joni jeans what were you doing with your life? As you got older you’ve probably transitioned to a Jamie or Editor jean, paying a bit more for your denim. However, now Topshop have launched four new styles of eco-friendly jeans and they’re all £29.99.

There’s two types of flares, a skinny jean and a mom jean, basically something for everyone and every occasion. The new range is designed to flatter any body shape and champions timeless heritage denim.

And what’s more is the jeans are all part of the Considered range, which is focused on creating clothes that are kinder to the planet. All of the jeans are made with at least 90 per cent organic cotton and two of the pairs are 100 per cent organic cotton.  The cotton is grown without the use of pesticides, chemical fertilisers and Genetically Modified Organisms. So you’re basically helping the planet getting these jeans.

These are the four new pairs of jeans:

Topshop One Jeans

These jeans are high waisted, tapered leg, oversized mom jeans and they are available in mid blue denim, black and white shades.

Topshop Two Jeans

These jeans are high waisted, wide leg 90s inspired flares and come in blue and white rigid denim.

Topshop Three Jeans

The Topshop Three jeans are a skinny high waisted flare jeans made out of a more stretchy denim and have a double button detail. They’re available in black, blue and white denim.

Topshop Four Jeans

The Topshop Four jeans are a skinny jeans in a mid-blue slightly stretchy denim.

Right, I’m off to do some serious spending.