RuPaul’s Drag Race season 12 is coming to Netflix UK at the end of this month!!!!!

I am gagged, tagged, scooped and pooped

RuPaul’s Drag Race season 12 is coming to Netflix UK on February 29th. That’s 15 days people. 15 days until our hearts are filled with lip syncs, death drops and another round of the Snatch Game.

The season 12 teaser trailer was released yesterday. It showed us a sneak peek of the new queens, the guest judges and the sickening runway looks to come. We saw it, we got excited, but us UK Drag Race fans didn’t think we’d be able to watch it so soon.

A new episode will be posted on Netflix every Saturday from the 29th of this month. There’s also going to be the corresponding episode of Untucked each week – the best part of Drag Race if you love watching men half out of drag, smoking and shouting at each other.

The last series saw Yvie Oddly take the crown, and Brooke Lynn Hytes, A’keria C. Davenport and Silky Nutmeg Ganache in the top four. This year’s line up consists of Aiden Zhane, Brita, Crystal Methyd, Dahlia Sin, Gigi Goode, Heidi In Closet, Jackie Cox, Jaida Essence Hall, Jan, Nicky Doll, Rock M Sakura, Sherry Pie, and Widow Von’Du. Heidi In Closet? Incredible.

There are also loads of amazing guest judges including, AOC, Whoopi Goldberg, Normani, Jeff Goldblum, Chaka Khan and Nicki Minaj.

Come on season 12, let’s get sickening!!!

Related stories recommended by the author:

Meet the cast of RuPaul’s new Netflix series AJ and the Queen

Quiz: How much drag queen slang do you know, really?

Quiz: Which one of the Queer Eye Fab Five are you?