Slowthai harasses Katherine Ryan and attacks crowd after winning ‘Hero of the year’

Oooh, you’re hard

Slowthai harassed host Katherine Ryan and attacked the crowd after winning the “Hero of the year” award at last night’s NME Awards show.

The rapper, formerly known for spitting in a fan’s mouth, wrapped his arms around Ryan, asked her to smell his cologne, and said “if you wanna do something see me later” to the comedian.

He also told her “you ain’t never had anyone play with you like I do”, before Ryan ruins him by sarcastically telling the crowd “I’m so wet I’m gonna slip off this stage any minute.”

Ryan responded to the incident by saying: “He didn’t make me uncomfortable. This is why we need women in positions of power. I knew he had lost from the moment he opened his mouth.

On stage at Tuesday’s awards, Slowthai wrapped himself around Ryan and said: “You’re jealous, she got jealous everybody. Smell my cologne, smell it.”

As the mess unfolds, Julie Adenuga calls Slowthai out, asking Mura Masa to “come and get your brother”, whilst Ryan asks “what is the protocol for this?”

Appealing to the crowd, the rapper said: “Everybody, she needs to understand the levels right now,” before leading a lukewarm call-and-response and saying to Ryan: “If you wanna do something see me later.”

In a second encounter, Slowthai is filmed draped over Ryan, telling the crowd “she wants me to tend to her flowers”, before turning to her and saying “you ain’t never had anyone play with you like I do.”

“You are like the hottest guy I have ever seen,” Ryan replies.

“Exactly, so stop playing with me,” said Slowthai.

Mocking Slowthai, Ryan says “I am so thirsty for your cock. Thank you for the attention. Oh my god let’s hear it for Slowthai, H’s so hot oh my god.

“I’m so wet I’m gonna slip off this stage any minute. Oh my god he’s amazing.”

In a second video, a smoking and drinking Slowthai attacks the crowd after they call him out.

The rapper throws his mic at the crowd., who promptly lob it back at him. Aggravated, Slowthai throws his drink down, jumps off the stage and goes for the crowd member. Security intervene and drag him off.

In a sentence I never thought I’d write, I’m living for KSI here.

Anyway, it’s not a great look for Slowthai, and people all over are cancelling him.

In response, however, Ryan denied he made her uncomfortable. Instead, she said she dealt with him like any heckler.

“He didn’t make me uncomfortable. This is why we need women in positions of power,” Ryan wrote on Twitter.

“I knew he had lost from the moment he opened his mouth like any heckler coming up against a COMIC – not a woman – a COMIC. I was operating 2/10. What a sweet boy. I defused it. Tonight was fun!”