Love Island ditched the tweets challenge so here are the most savage anyway

‘Online Buzz’ used to be the best part of the show

One of the best Love Island challenges was where Islanders read savage tweets about themselves and have to fill the blanks. But the “Online Buzz” challenge has reportedly been scrapped, amid rumours the tweets were faked anyway.

An insider told The Sun: “The Twitter challenge won’t be on this year’s series – it hasn’t been ditched for good, it’s just not happening on the winter season.” But imagine the challenge was still going ahead. What would some of the tweets have included? Probably a large selection of these:

1. This is very true

2. Change my mind

3. No choice but to stan

4. Shaughna was rumbled early on

5.  Hmmm u ok Paige

6. TEA

7. YIKES

8. One for Laura too

Love Island tweets, Love Island, tweets, challenge, 2020, winter, Online Buzz, savage, memes

9. We all saw it coming

10. LIAR

11. Shaun’s knees, Shamayonnaise, Siamese, Shawshank Redempknees etc

12. How would they react seeing this art?!

13. Who called an Islander a detty pig looool

14. Where is the lie???

15. This is the tweet

16. BYE

17. Lmaaaaao truth

18. Oh god

19. Connor’s spon-con is pending

20. IMAGINE THEO SAYING THIS TO HER LMAO

21. We really went in on her name didn’t we?

22. I’M SORRY

23. The twins together was a stressful time

24. Tell. Him.

25. 😬

26. Mike has a way with words x

27. We see right through you !!!

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.