Meet Jamie: The Love Island new boy coming in to date Shaughna and Demi tonight

I hope he knows they deserve the world

The last few days have been a rollercoaster on Love Island. We’ve had breakups, dumpings, new couples and some of the most dramatic Casa Amor scenes ever. So why not throw in a bombshell too? ITV has done just that, as tonight we’re set to meet the newest Love Island 2020 boy – Jamie.

Here’s everything you need to know about him.

Jamie Love Island, Jamie Clayton, Love Island, new boy, bombshell, 2020, winter, cast, guy, press

Jamie Love Island

Jamie is 28 and a recruitment consultant from Edinburgh

Jamie Clayton is 28-years-old and works as a recruitment consultant. He is living in Manchester but was born in Edinburgh. Jamie is the eldest member of the winter Love Island cast. 

He describes himself as confident, loyal and charming

When asked to describe himself in three words, Jamie said he is confident, loyal and charming. He added: “I’m funny, I’m outgoing, confident and I’m what the villa needs!”

He rates his looks an eight out of 10 and says his best feature is his smile. His worst habit is that he’s a bit of a clean freak.

Jamie Love Island, Jamie Clayton, Love Island, new boy, bombshell, 2020, winter, cast, guy, Instagram, age, job, from

via Instagram @jamieclayton9

Jamie has his eyes on Shaughna and Demi

Jamie said: “I fancy Demi and Shaughna. Demi talks all the time, she’s out there, gorgeous and bubbly so I like that about her. Shaughna, she’s a good-looking girl and she doesn’t beat around the bush, I like the direct approach.” He added his celebrity crush is Margot Robbie and he tends to go for chatty girls who are loyal and he can have a laugh with.

Last night we were teased with a clip of Jamie who was waiting for a date with Shaughna. And tbh, after Casa Amor, Shaughna deserves someone to come into the villa for her. However, she might have to fight for him as it looks as though he takes Demi on a date too. In a tweet someone shared some behind the scenes gossip, saying: “Love how my mum is on holiday in South Africa and sends me a Love Island exclusive of Demi on a date with a new boy”. Attached were two pictures of Demi and Jamie being filmed out together.

He has 11k followers on Instagram

Jamie has 11k followers on his Instagram account, currently. He typically shares night out pictures and snaps of him on boys’ holidays. He says nine times out of 10 he meets dates through Instagram.

His handle is @jamieclayton9. 

via Instagram @jamieclayton9

Jamie already has a few famous connections

It looks as though Jamie is no stranger to reality TV. One of the people to wish him luck ahead of his Love Island appearance was Jordan from Ibiza Weekender, who he also has pictures on holiday in Marbella with on his Instagram.

via Instagram @jamieclayton9

There’s also a picture of him on a night out with Gaz Beadle, from Geordie Shore.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.