Justin Bieber opens up about anxiety struggles and marriage in new docuseries

It’s on YouTube

Justin Bieber has created a brand new documentary series which will see him open up about his struggles with anxiety and give an insight into his marriage. The doc is called Justin Bieber: Seasons and has just launched on YouTube.

The first episode premiered on YouTube on Monday (January 27th) and the 10-part series will air new episodes every Monday and Wednesday. The episodes are short, the first one has already been released on Justin’s channel and is 11 minutes long. The 10 episodes in total will be two hours long.

What is Justin Bieber: Seasons about?

25-year-old Justin opens up a lot about the last four years in Seasons, including cancelling part of his Purpose world tour to help “maintain a healthy mind, heart and soul”. The documentary also explores when Justin met Hailey Bieber and their wedding and his recent return to music.

The series includes interviews with those closest to Justin and his music. Hailey Bieber is one of the interviewees. She says that by watching the documentary, viewers will get an insight into Justin’s world. 

Justin Bieber Seasons, Justin Bieber, doc, documentary, series, release date, release time, YouTube, about, episodes, plot, Hailey Bieber, trailer, how to watch, watch, album, anxiety, wedding, info, spoilers

Justin’s manager, Scooter Braun, also features heavily. He is shown in the trailer saying: “No one has ever grown up in the history of humanity like Justin Bieber. No one has ever been that famous worldwide in an era of social media where every year of your adolescence you were the most Googled person on the planet.” 

Director Michael D. Ratner told Billboard, “I thought it would be unique to span all the way from the end of Purpose to right now. And by right now, I mean we haven’t even filmed the 10th episode yet. You are going to see right after the album is out, the world’s reception to it in the days that follow the release.”

The documentary will also give a sneak peek at his new album. The audience sees a lot of footage of Justin working in the studio. 

How can I watch Justin Bieber: Seasons?

If you have a YouTube premium account you can binge watch the entire 10 episodes ad free right now as part of YouTube Originals. If not, the episodes are being released on Justin’s channel too. The episodes are being released over five weeks, one on a Monday and one on a Wednesday. Each episode is released at 12pm (ET) or 5pm (GMT).