‘I felt I was riding a horse’: Pensioner tells wild sex story on This Morning

It’s being called the greatest TV moment of the year

An 80-year-old pensioner has gone viral today after sharing the wildest and most explicit sex story daytime TV has ever heard.

Iris Jones sat down on the This Morning sofa with Holly and Phil to tell her story: “My Egyptian Toyboy Isn’t After My Money”. It ended with Holly and Phil absolutely losing it, and Twitter went wild too.

Iris revealed she was in a relationship with a man called Mohamed, who is 45 years younger than her. She had began chatting to him on Facebook, before deciding to fly over to Cairo to meet him face-to-face. She wants to marry her new toyboy lover, but didn’t have the correct papers about her divorce when she was in Egypt so was unable to. She is currently saving the money to go back and have the wedding.

On This Morning, she definitely didn’t hold back. She explained: “The first night – pretty rough, it was rough. Nobody has been with me for 35 years, I thought I was a virgin again. Can I say what we used? A whole tube of KY Jelly. And the thing is, I couldn’t walk the next day, I felt as if I had been riding a horse. Saddle sore wasn’t in it. Anyway, we got over that – the sex is not the important thing.”

My Egyptian toyboy isn't after my money, This Morning, egyptian, toy boy, lover, Iris Jones, Phil, Holly, clip, interview, viral, twitter, meme

Twitter has been loving it ever since. One tweet attached the interview and said: “This is the greatest TV moment of the year”. Another added: “Make this woman a Dame immediately”.

Others said: “I’m scarred for life”, “I can’t unsee this” and “imagine growing old THIS disgracefully”.

In an interview with the Mirror, Iris said“We are absolutely equal in every way. He’s not using me. If anything I’m using him because my love for him is selfish – I’m not going to let him go.

“Mohamed’s never asked for money. I don’t have any. I’ve done a lot for my boys over the years and I want them to understand that it’s time for me to be selfish now and look after myself.”

via Facebook

If Doris from Gavin and Stacey was real, she would be this woman.