These are the 23 best memes of the Dolly Parton Challenge so far
We’re all here for the Tinder pics
If you already thought Dolly Parton was a certified legend, then wait till you find out she unintentionally created the best meme of 2020 so far. The Dolly Parton Challenge.
Dolly posted on her Instagram a few days ago a picture of her with the caption “Get you a woman who can do it all”.
The picture shows Dolly in different looks depending on the social media platform. And let’s be honest, we all have very different personalities on each social media. Obviously LinkedIn for your most professional self. Facebook for the wholesome family approved you. Instagram for showing off your wonderful aesthetic life. And Tinder for thirst trapping and hopefully getting a shag.
Everyone has been making their own versions of the Dolly Parton Challenge. Celebrities were the first to jump on the bandwagon, which is a bit surprising, surely they don’t know what LinkedIn is? And now everyone from an Instagram famous dog to the National Portrait Gallery are joining in on the memes.
Dolly Parton really is a uniter of people and quite frankly the only thing getting me through January.
Here are the best of the Dolly Parton Challenges:
1. The Queen has Tinder?
2. These are so accurate
3. This PUG
4. Every single Friends character
5. This botanical centre is getting rather cheeky
— Denver Botanic Gardens (@botanic) January 23, 2020
6. Gordon clearly doesn’t want to leave anything to the imagination
7. Obvs a parody and not at all accurate
— Parody Boris Johnson (@BorisJohnson_MP) January 24, 2020
8. Sarah Michelle Gellar aka Buffy
9. The meme has gone classical
Diana, Goddess of the Hunt ??? pic.twitter.com/rel1SEqfwY
— Bloomsbury UK (@BloomsburyBooks) January 24, 2020
10. Liam Hemsworth, or E! News creating it for Liam
11. Has Jessica got her Instagram and Tinder pics the wrong way round?
Follow me on Tinder. pic.twitter.com/VnOk4gGgCn
— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) January 23, 2020
12. Charlotte on her own, because she deserves a whole meme
13. Of course Amy is Instagram
Jo is LinkedIn, Beth is Facebook, Amy is Instagram and Meg is Pinterest
— Sophie Wilkinson (@sophwilkinson) January 24, 2020
14. Terry Crews just sweats on all forms of social media
15. That’s all
— Who What Wear (@WhoWhatWear) January 24, 2020
16. Even the art world is joining in
We couldn't resist the #DollyPartonChallenge.
What's your favourite look? pic.twitter.com/d1pM2ovGS1
— Portrait Gallery (@NPGLondon) January 24, 2020