Inside the winter Love Islanders’ homes: What do their houses really look like?

Rebecca has a beautiful house to match her beautiful face and her beautiful hair

As soon as someone goes on Love Island everyone is instantly desperate to know the most top secret and intimate parts of their lives. Finding out someone’s background, their exes and where they’re from says a lot about them as a person. However, going inside someone’s home and seeing what colour their bedroom walls are or whether they chose tiles or wood for their kitchen floor is like looking into the deepest, darkest corners of their consciousness –  you learn a lot.

And so, we decided to break into the 2020 Love Islanders’ homes so we can truly know what sort of people they are. A joke, of course. Instead, we’ve done excessive stalking of each of their Instagrams and pieced together exactly what their houses look like.

Leanne

Leanne’s house is everything you’d hope – sexy, classy and stylish. The velvet headboard with the matching silk bed covers that also match her pyjama bottoms – nice touch. So many different shades of pink and purple. Also, this picture in general – she’s wearing sunglasses while in bed, in pyjamas and a full face of makeup – it’s completely unrealistic and it’s powerful.

View this post on Instagram

gotta work on my posture

A post shared by leannesavannah (@leanneamaning) on

Another outfit and furniture match. She seems to be into a modern take on traditional furniture – she’s got taste.

View this post on Instagram

sending location x

The mirror also looks like a modern take on an antique – nice job Leanne, you go Leanne.

View this post on Instagram

gemini szn ? #22

Jess and Eve

Get ready for some serious white-on-white-on-white interiors. Below, Eve works her paperwhite walls, with a white acid-wash wooden floor, alongside an accent splash of white rug. I feel dizzy and soulless.

View this post on Instagram

@fashion.rumours ♡

A post shared by EVE GALE (@evegale) on

Moving on to Jess’ bedroom – she’s gone to the added effort of covering the dark fireplace interior with a white mirror – interesting.

View this post on Instagram

Casual

A post shared by JESSICA GALE (@jessicarosegale) on

More white! I’m sure they’ve done this because it makes their tan pop in every picture.

View this post on Instagram

?

Shaughna

Mermaid-esque vibe going on here. A bit odd but at least it’s not all white.

View this post on Instagram

Got you chasing dreams and it ain’t even bedtime…

A post shared by Shaughna Phillips (@shaughnaphillips) on

Her bedroom is quite minimalist. The wallpaper is funky and the choice of tiles in a bedroom is very nice. However, she has the same mirror as Leanne – I smell a hoax.

View this post on Instagram

Matching Rolex's, upgrade to Patek now ⏳

Siânnise

Siânnise is into some fun textures and patterns. This picture shows she’s into traditional designs – the stain glass windows, the steel lamp, the radiator cover. Also, the hallway floor is stunning and that face shows she knows it.

View this post on Instagram

?

A post shared by Siânnise Fudge (@siannisefudge) on

An insight into Siânnise’s bedroom shows a great use of textured wallpaper. She knows how to design a room.

View this post on Instagram

?

Sophie

Sophie has style. This looks like a massive walk-in wardrobe and it’s amazing. Look at all the bags stacked up on the right and the mirror with the big lights around it. Sophie’s boujee.

This could be her lounge. Is that an original piece of antique art above her? No it’s not!

View this post on Instagram

Show me a good time

A post shared by Sophie Piper (@sophpiper_) on

Okay wow. This staircase looks fancy af – it’s white marble, it’s huge and it’s in the centre of what looks like a massive hallway. Sophie clearly has a very big, modern, FIT house with built-in ceiling lights and an outrageously large mirror.

View this post on Instagram

?

Paige

Looks like Paige’s favourite parts of her house are these two doors and her beige sofa because they’re literally in every pre-night out pic since 2017.

View this post on Instagram

?

A post shared by Paige Turley (@turley_paige) on

Wow.

Such flare!

View this post on Instagram

keep it sweet x

Rebecca

Okay so not only is Rebecca disgustingly beautiful, but she also has a really nice house. The blue and white scheme is great. She has a bare dark wooden floor, some fun ornaments and a portrait of a Chihuahua. We all just want to be her mate, lounge on her sofa and eat one of those extra-large marshmallows.

View this post on Instagram

Wild west with hooligan @hollyzucchero??

A post shared by Miss Newcastle 2018/19?? (@rebeccagormleyx) on

Her bedroom looks cosy with lots of warm browns and creams. She’s literally 21 and she has a house like this, hbu?

View this post on Instagram

My besties birthday bash x

Mike

Mike wasn’t giving much away on his Instagram but this is him and his mates in what looks like his hallway. A lot of cream painted wood, a mirror, a bannister – what more could Mike want?

View this post on Instagram

What a decade it has been for me! A lot of good moments and some bad ones too, but I give glory to God because the growth has been real! To these fine young men you see surrounding me especially! MY LIEUTENANTS!! I have to give a special shout-out to them because of their love for me, their time for me and their constant advice. Their honesty has been something that has kept me going through both the darkest and brightest of times. A simple thank you post will never be enough, but it’s still only right I give praise to these guys. I can't exclude @samuelbrooksworth and @sh3l.don who are not in this pic, but have equally contributed to my growth in a massive way. Where we all are today is only by God's grace. It is my prayer to anyone reading this that 2020 will bring you nothing but grace and favour in abundance! HAPPY NEW YEAR and knooooow that 2020 WILL BE YOUR YEAR!!! ♥️

A post shared by Mike Boateng (@michaelboateng01) on

Connor

I can’t decide if Connor has surprisingly great interior design taste or he’s just taken these pictures in his parents’ house. Either way, look at that kitchen, including a nicely decked out dog basket which shows he cares. He also has a double-door fridge, a labrador calendar and a Kenwood card – yeah, this is definitely his parents’ house.

A grey velvet sofa? So cool. So suave.

A beautiful exposed brick wall??? What the fuck.

Callum

The only pic of Callum inside a house on his Instagram is this, which could be his bedroom? Or maybe a hotel room? One thing we have learnt from this picture is that he uses the Kiehl’s Facial Fuel which is cool.

View this post on Instagram

End of my drinking career ?

A post shared by Callum Jones (@_callum_jones) on

Nas

Nas literally doesn’t have any pictures of him indoors, so here’s a picture of him looking fit and happy – we appreciate you Nas.

Ollie

He’s not actually in Love Island anymore but we all know he’s got a lot of money, a country estate and is soon to be a Lord, so it would be rude not to include him. This looks like his at-home gym which is probably where he trained every day to get big and strong for his 48-hour Love Island appearance.

View this post on Instagram

Back from Mozambique, back to back. ? #socks #shknees

A post shared by Ollie Williams (@olliesjwilliams) on

This looks fancy. It’s also captioned with the hashtag “tailseveryday” *gag*.