People are saying this Irish influencer is the next Love Island bombshell

The hints are all there

There are rumours circulating that an Irish influencer is the next bombshell for Love Island 2020.

Saffron Thompson is from Dublin, and has 36k followers on Instagram. The Sun is reporting her as a rumoured bombshell and her Instagram is filled with hints she’s joining the Cape Town villa.

She fits the Islander mould perfectly

Saffron is exactly what you would expect a Love Islander to be. She’s fit, young and has a big social media following. Her Instagram is full of bikini pics, it’s polished and clean of any throwbacks.

She’s just got a flight and checked in at a hotel in Cape Town

Love Island, bombshell, 2020, Saffron Thompson, Cape Town, winter, South Africa, new, girl, gossip, rumours

via Instagram @safthompson_

In one of her most recent Instagram posts, Saffron is at Heathrow Airport. She captioned the picture: “This year bout vacation, flight catching, train taking #Grateful”. Her next picture is captioned: “Didn’t come this far for nothing watch me get everything I ever dreamed of and wanted in life.”

And what’s more, in her most recent photo she’s clearly landed and is in a hotel lobby. The sign behind her says “The Fountains Hotel” – which is a hotel in CAPE TOWN. She is teasing us. ?

via Instagram @safthompson_

Everyone on Instagram is wishing her good luck for her trip and saying she’s going to ‘smash it’

Her Instagram is littered with people wishing her good luck for whatever “trip” she is going on. One comment says: “Good luck pal you’re gonna kill it”, another says: “have a blast” and another adds: “have a ball Saf enjoy every minute of it”.

One person literally used #loveisland

On Saffron’s tagged photos on Instagram, an artist posted an illustration of her captioned: “Ending a busy week of illustration with @safthompson_ … she always kills it”. In the hashtags below, the artist added “#loveisland”. If that’s not confirmation, what is?

via Instagram @safthompson_

She’s had her hair and makeup done

This may seem like a small point, but if you’re about to go on Love Island you get a makeover. On Instagram there are pictures posted by a hair salon showing her getting her hair and extensions done, whilst her eyelash artist posted a picture of her, captioned: “When our little Saffy T got Lashified ? can’t wait to see your face soon”. SEE YOUR FACE SOON, WHERE?

via Instagram @lashified_ire

It hasn’t been confirmed by ITV if Saffron will be joining the villa.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.