Meet Toby Sebastian: Florence Pugh’s insanely fit older brother and GoT actor

He could ruin my life and I would thank him

Florence Pugh is incredibly fit, has serious cool girl energy and is everyone’s current girl crush. And now we’ve discovered her older brother Toby Sebastian, who could probably get you pregnant just by looking at him.

He’s just popped up on everyone’s radar after a Twitter user alerted the world to his hotness with the tweet: “ladies and gentlemen………. florence pugh’s brother”.

Everyone is quite rightly obsessed, the chest hair, the earring, the cocky yet non arrogant smile, the HAIR.

People are saying Toby Sebastian could be Penn Badgley’s twin brother, part of a Shakespeare troupe, and the type of guy who would get Donna from Mamma Mia pregnant, rogue references but all completely understandable.

He’s SO attractive and judging by his Instagram, he’s also very cool and got quite a hippie traveller vibe. He plays the guitar, smokes and looks very chill, laid back and fun.

So who exactly is this guy the Internet has fallen for and most importantly is he single?

He’s 27 and grew up in Spain

Toby Sebastian pugh

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby was born in Oxford and grew up alongside his sisters Florence, Arabella and Rafaela in Andalusia in Spain. The whole family is incredibly genetically blessed. Even their names are beautiful.

toby sebastian, game of thrones, toby pugh, instagram, florence pugh, job, girlfriend

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby Sebastian is an actor and was in Game of Thrones

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby played Trystane Martell in Game of Thrones back in 2015, he doesn’t do much in GOT but he was nice to look at and was engaged to Myrcella Lannister for a bit.

His other major role was playing Andrea Bocelli in the biopic The Music of Silence. He’s appeared in films Barely Lethal and Trading Paint with John Travolta.

Oh and he’s also sings

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby started his music career as a contestant a TV contest Orange Unsigned Act in 2008, where he performed original songs and narrowly missed out on winning a £60,000 recording contract.

However he recorded a debut album shortly after and then last year released his EP, which is on Spotify and is actually pretty good and will make you love him even more.

And just a heads up he’ll be performing his song “Train to Mexico” on BBC Oxford this Sunday at 8pm and I will 100 per cent be tuning in.

Unfortunately Toby Sebastian does have a girlfriend, who is also a 10/10

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby has been dating Scarlett for a number of years and she is banging and I am very jealous. Both their Instagram’s feature couple pics that have managed to actually look non cringey.

They’re pictured on holiday together, getting coffee and generally just having a great time.

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

He’s mates with Sophie Turner and they potentially dated

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby and Sophie were in the film Barely Lethal together as well as Game of Thrones and they potentially dated all the way back in 2013.

He posted a picture of them on his Instagram and captioned it with just hashtags: “#sunshine #shopping #Atlanta #Goodtimes #hotgirlfriend”.

Yes it’s incredibly cringe and it doesn’t confirm they dated but he does have a young Joe Jonas vibe about him so it’s a possibility.

He’s an adoring older brother and all round family man

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Every achievement Florence gets Toby is straight to the gram to show his support and it’s so cute.

When Florence was nominated for her Oscar earlier this week, her big brother Toby Sebastian posted the pic of them together alongside the comment: “4 years ago this girl was nominated for a Critics Choice Circle Award. 2 years later she was nominated for the @bafta Rising Star Award. Today my friends, she’s been nominated for an Oscar. Yes, an OSCAR. You have worked your arse off and you’ve been exquisite in every single one of your performances. Proud doesn’t cover it. Congratulations fatso, I love you.”

He also picks her up from the airport with the biggest welcome banner possible.

via Instagram @tobysebastian1 

His Insta also has videos of him dancing with his gran and running and picking her up and it’s just so wholesome.

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Toby Sebastian is a feminist

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Nothing more attractive than a man that legit cares about women’s rights. Toby posted this pic to his Insta along with the caption showing his support for action aid.

In the comment he said: “I fully support @actionaiduk ‘s new campaign #mybodyismine. We need to empower, protect and celebrate women. A woman’s body is hers and HERS ONLY. Join and support this cause.”

And finally, he’s mates with Zach Braff and they drink wine together

via Instagram @tobysebastian1

Zach is dating Toby’s sister Florence and so naturally they’re going to go on double dates, drink wine and probably talk about how cool they all are. Probably not, but a girl can dream.