There will be TWO new bombshells on Love Island tonight!!

BRING IT ON

Two new boy bombshells will enter the Love Island villa tonight, according to the Daily Mail.

This comes ahead of the recoupling at the end of the week and after Ollie Williams quit the show yesterday. A source said: “Two new boys will enter the villa tonight and have the chance to take a girl of their choice on a date. So far the Islanders have been met with the arrival of twins Eve and Jess, but it will be the girls that are treated to some fresh talent in scenes that will be filmed later today.

“It is likely that Love Island bosses will tease the entrance of the boys at the end of Wednesday’s show and viewers will meet the newbies properly on Thursday.”

Yesterday a bombshell was reportedly “leaked” – so it is thought he could be one of the two entering tonight. According to the Mirror, student Aaron Borland has told pals he’s been lined up to enter the villa and flew to South Africa.

Love Island, tonight, bombshell, new, boy, Islanders, Cape Town, South Africa, latest, news, updates, gossip

via Instagram

A source said: “He’s flown to South Africa and he told group of people he is going on Love Island. They’ve been talking about it. It’s no surprise they’ve picked Aaron as everyone around uni knows him as a super good-looking guy.”

Aaron is a rugby player from Bedfordshire and currently studies at Loughborough University. If he really is a bombshell, he’ll be skipping lectures to be on the show. But come on, think of the MONEY.

Ollie Williams also quit the show yesterday. In the Beach Hut, he says: “I have to be honest with myself, and everyone, that I do still love someone else…

“I have to follow my heart in this scenario and it would be wrong for me to ignore these feelings.  At the end of the day, this is Love Island and it’s about finding love. If I carried on anything with Paige, or any other girl that might come into the villa, it wouldn’t be fair on them.”

Love Island, tonight, bombshell, new, boy, Islanders, Cape Town, South Africa, latest, news, updates, gossip, Ollie Williams

Ollie is said to have left the villa because he missed his ex, Laura Nofer, who he dated for 18 months before they split last year.

BRING ON THE DRAMA.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.